AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conceded their first goal of 2020 yesterday.

Lasting an entire month and a half without letting a goal in is mad impressive tbf. And CL seems nailed on for them.

Get CL and we could get master vs apprentice next fall.

He's worked a miracle there to be fair.

How is Payet doing there these days?
Absolute baller. Had a bad season by his standards last season. But he has stepped it up in Thauvin's absence. He runs the show for them.

By all accounts AVB has re-found his mojo and his Marseille side is real impressive. So it is a shame that he is by all accounts retiring once this stint is done.

I get that he is a multi-millionaire, but what's the story behind retiring in his fourties?
As I understand it from talking to some Marseille fans. How it ended with us more or less broke his interest for coaching at a top level. Which was why he went to Russia and China afterwards. Marseille came in for him and he decided to have one last hurrah before calling it quits to try and get a happier ending to his coaching spell.

Once he is done he wants to become president of Porto and go into that type of management.

Considering how good he is with data analysis I think he could also have a good career as a sporting director.

As I understand it from talking to some Marseille fans. How it ended with us more or less broke his interest for coaching at a top level. Which was why he went to Russia and China afterwards. Marseille came in for him and he decided to have one last hurrah before calling it quits to try and get a happier ending to his coaching spell.

Once he is done he wants to become president of Porto and go into that type of management.

Considering how good he is with data analysis I think he could also have a good career as a sporting director.

Even when he was with us he talked about retiring early. I think he wanted to get into rally racing or something like that.

He was banging on about early retirement and being a race-car driver even before we sacked him.

Absolute baller. Had a bad season by his standards last season. But he has stepped it up in Thauvin's absence. He runs the show for them.

By all accounts AVB has re-found his mojo and his Marseille side is real impressive. So it is a shame that he is by all accounts retiring once this stint is done.

8 goals and a gargantuan total of 3 assists this season. ‘Absolute baller’ my arse

Andre Villas-Boas leading a French revolution of his own at Marseille

Glad to see he is doing well, at points we played the most static football I have ever seen, but when we went 5-0 down at home and the camera zoomed in of him, I felt bad, pissed off but bad

We was never bad, but the writing was on the wall when he called out our fans

avbgif.gif

Back
Top Bottom