Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think from the club's point of view this was a really bad decision, but Amazon must be rubbing their hands in glee. This'll be car crash TV at its finish and all of our rival fans will be watching it to have a good laugh at us. I think the viewing figures will be better now that they would have been if we'd had a good season. It's going to be a fucking embarrassment for us though.

I'm going to watch it either way to be honest, I want to see what the hell is actually going on behind the scenes.
Any idea of transmission date?

I think from the club's point of view this was a really bad decision, but Amazon must be rubbing their hands in glee. This'll be car crash TV at its finish and all of our rival fans will be watching it to have a good laugh at us. I think the viewing figures will be better now that they would have been if we'd had a good season. It's going to be a fucking embarrassment for us though.

I'm going to watch it either way to be honest, I want to see what the hell is actually going on behind the scenes.

I can imagine Levy thinking that we’ve just reached the CL final, and have an amazing new stadium. Sure, let Amazon make a documentary...what could possibly go wrong?

Sadly the answer was everything.

Any idea of transmission date?

The Man Shitty one was released in August 2018 which covered the 17/18 season so we could be looking at August this year. They won't want to leave it too long after the end of the season to keep people interested.

It will be car crash TV of the highest order.
I genuinely question whether it was worth £10 million or whatever it was to allow the cameras in
If it was to promote the club brand globally, then it will do that to great comic effect.
I don’t think I will bother watching it. Sounds odd because I’d have thought I’d be really happy to get an inside look at the club, but I don’t think it will make for great entertainment unless you’re not a spurs fan.

Either Amazon have something SPECTAULAR lined up, and we'll end the season on an unlikely high....

......or, they just fucking HATE US, and wanted to screen the best car crash telly since "caught on dashcam!"

Is it too much to hope for 2 minutes of the Hotspurs playing soccer And the remainder being rugby, American football, concerts and our events team running things such as swapping football cards.

Do we still have a FIFA team??

Anything but football.

:avbpray:

(If amazon HQ mysteriously burns down one night and all footage is lost for ever will anybody really be that surprised??)

Back
Top Bottom