Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the Emirates is contaminated and they’ve to play behind closed doors will they notice they difference from having their fans in?

43077930305_d5c05f5091_b.jpg

Due to the coronavirus, Woolwich’s most recent game had to be played behind closed doors. Official attendance for the match according to the club website was 60,234.

Either all leagues have to be suspended until things settle down then maybe closed door games and the Euros will have to be delayed a year to give some room; or I'm sorry scousers but the whole season will have to be declared null and void like in wartime

Either all leagues have to be suspended until things settle down then maybe closed door games and the Euros will have to be delayed a year to give some room; or I'm sorry scousers but the whole season will have to be declared null and void like in wartime

I think it's a given that the Euros will be postponed to 2021.

Back
Top Bottom