Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of hoofing. No penetration. Torn apart in midfield. It's vomit, but it's nicer vomit.
this is pure coping

We got destroyed 3-0 in that game, not exactly a good example to use

Simple fact is that Ndombele was hiding and didnt make himself available for passes or tried to press or make interceptions against Burnley

Winks-Lo Celso was a disaster against Leipzig as well so your point stupid

Winks-Lo Celso was a disaster against Leipzig as well

I didn't actually think it was a disaster; they simply had better, quicker players. And the Leipzig midfield had Werner up front who could leave our defence for dust.

We tried to play football against Leipzig and take them on. Just didn't work.

Swapped one fat bloke for another fat bloke; worked a treat.

I’m not really following?
You show clip after clip of poor play, that lasts a couple minutes showing several passages of play.

Im guessing the other 43 minutes were better then and that’s why none of it is being shown?

Regardless of who plays, we see the same issues; being overrun in midfield and more long balls than you could shake a stick at. What kind of coaching are they getting?
It's clearly a tactic.

They were totally over run. Just go back and watch their players lining up on the edge of the box with 5 or 6 spurs players in defence but no midfield.

Maybe it can improve with coaching, different players and time but I've hated his tactics . Awful to watch and ineffective.

Benched the fat guy, and stroked it about lovely.

At 8:30. Dier has so much time and yet the best idea he has is to lump it like fat idiot. There's two guy in front of him he could easily have passed to. In the end, its down to tactics. I want Jose to succeed, but with shit like this , he will fail.

At 8:30. Dier has so much time and yet the best idea he has is to lump it like fat idiot. There's two guy in front of him he could easily have passed to. In the end, its down to tactics. I want Jose to succeed, but with shit like this , he will fail.

Imagine us not wanting to keep the ball moving short in our defensive third when we're chasing at least one away goal with a leaky defense and a goalkeeper who thinks he's got feet like a winger.

What a crazy idea in a knockout tie.

Dele's 6ft 1, pretty decent in the air and was playing up front btw.

We passed Wolves off the park at home and lost 3-2.
Oh yea the great striker Dele Alli, who scores goals for fun. Sure lump it up to him.

At least we scored 2 goals vs wolves. Against Leipzig we actually needed to score being a goal down already and didnt try at all and the like of Dier lumped it like twats instead.

Oh yea the great striker Dele Alli, who scores goals for fun. Sure lump it up to him.

At least we scored 2 goals vs wolves. Against Leipzig we actually needed to score being a goal down already and didnt try at all and the like of Dier lumped it like twats instead.

Dier played 90 minutes at centre half, your chubby boyfriend can hardly run the length of himself.

I seem to recall our centre halves having to go long quite recently because a certain lazy bastard wouldn't make any runs to receive the ball in midfield.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom