Coronavirus Crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we continue to have crowds at football stadiums?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%

• Total voters
Any forum members got the virus yet? Where i live all fun has been shut down. Drinking alone seems to be a result of all this.

Im in Sydney for the weekend and got a message from the NZ gov (where I live) saying if I dont get home by midnight tonight Im in isolation for two weeks.

Ill get home before then but will do it anyway because it sounds like the summer of George.

I'll have two weeks to get odd jobs done and enjoy the dippers rioting from safety.

I'll play and raise you this from Preston...

MDMA and herpes.

Look at you lads just rating the women and ignoring the music. Absolute state of you philistines.

The first one comes from a fairly well-known gabber event up north somewhere IIRC (yeah, I can identify it even in gif form with no music). And the second is another northern promo for late-'00s Scouse house B2B bounce with a lot of bounce/donk remixes of classic Eurodance and golden-era club tunes. Both great sets!

Wouldn't have minded going to either one, though I'll wager good money that I wouldn't have looked half as stupid as some of these mashheads (get a load of the beanpole in the tank top!). This is why I ration my MDMA in the rave -- or don't use it at all.

Not sure if it would require a lot to do so or the legalities but would it really take longer than a week? If not and the National League keeps running I think it would favour all but then again I ain’t a logistics type person who understands about the ability to based on manpower, contracts required, health and safety etc.
Also I'm pretty sure all of the National League teams have contractual filming capabilities. I know for a fact that a lot of them film every game for highlights videos and can accommodate a full media team for FA Cup games. My local perennial National League side does this: we were broadcast at home against some PL juggernaut a few years back. And like I said, I'm pretty sure they all at least have the ability to do so.

The latter is true the infrastructure for E-Football is already in place
Yeah but still... :mourlmao:

I won a little bit of money playing semi-pro FPS a long time ago, before e-"sports" was a "real" "thing". It was fucking bizarre to me then and it's fucking bizarre to me now. Needless to say, I have a lower opinion of it than most random members of the public.

Back
Top Bottom