Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt many other fans will watch it. I wouldn't go near a doc about the scum - I've not had any interest in the city one either. It will be interesting watching for behind scenes footage but no real dirt will be aired. Levy will have ensured that.
Sorry but I think it will be of more interest to fans of other clubs than our own considering the trainwreck of a season we've had.

Most people who watched Sunderland's documentary weren't Sunderland fans.

I'm calling BS on that one. There are no details on this coming out whatsoever. A friend at work's best friend is one of the producers, and Amazon are not letting any details come out (believe me, I've tried to find out whatever I can) - everyone working on it has signed a non-disclosure, and I very much doubt the Mirror is the place where they'd spill the beans.

The only thing I managed to find out was that Poch used to sit in the same place for breakfast each morning, so the cameras were set up for that, but Mourinho likes to change pretty much every day - so they had to move all the cameras around. Exciting gossip eh lads?

This documentary will be a non footbal related jerk off. Or just a hide under the bed i am Tottenham fan. Levy will be drying sweat off his bald head either way.

Back
Top Bottom