Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The euros aren't happening. They're meeting to sort out the business of changing it to next year. I know the french medical experts are dead against it going ahead, the brit boffins announced earlier that this thing is projected to peak around the same time as it would have been happening. It's off.

The euros aren't happening. They're meeting to sort out the business of changing it to next year. I know the french medical experts are dead against it going ahead, the brit boffins announced earlier that this thing is projected to peak around the same time as it would have been happening. It's off.

It would be the height of irresponsibility to go ahead with it. They will surely call it off.

He's like us, loyal to the Club, not to the owners or manager.
Hope his loyalty is stronger than his ambition for serious medals. Actually forget trophies, under these owners he won't even get CL football next season. Lets hope he is happy with europa if we can manage to qualify for it.

It should go without saying that I'm not happy about people suffering but with that disclaimer out of the way, this situation couldn't be more perfect for Kane coming off the back of his worst injury. He really needed a very extended break from football after running himself into the ground for three consecutive years and then rushing/being rushed back from injury in the few after that.

No matter which way you slice it, if the season had continued, he would've been rushed back again. Knowing Kane, he would've wanted to play ASAP anyway so wouldn't have objected to being hurried. This time, though, Spurs were in such a state that even if he had decided for himself to be slow and cautious, he would've been pressured, directly or indirectly, to come back to try to salvage European football.

Nature has potentially saved Kane + Spurs from wrecking Kane's career. I pray that with Kane's hunger to recover and improve combined with this curtailing of his ability to overexert himself, he'll return like a wrecking ball as soon as football restarts.

As an 'itk' guy he is fucking aweful, nothing he says comes true unless it's already being reported elsewhere

I'm banned on SC for calling him out, obviously they need a reason for people to pay to keep the site going because I can't do fuck all else on their
I actually enjoy SC but their protectionism around so-called "ITKs" is cult-like. When I first joined, I didn't realise they took it so seriously but as soon as I said "if you believe the ITKs and I don't see why you would..." I got my first neg reps and lots of them. I ended up deleting the post just so I could get some peace. Those who claim to be ITK - none of whom actually have to prove it - are treated like a pantheon of infallible gods. It's super weird.

(Although probability suggests that on a forum of that size, it's likely that a couple of them actually do know stuff, you still have no idea who. Sometimes the "information" is kind of interesting but then you can easily fall into the trap of assuming it's true just because (a) everyone else is, and (b) it often appears to be able to explain things that you can't.)

I actually enjoy SC but their protectionism around so-called "ITKs" is cult-like. When I first joined, I didn't realise they took it so seriously but as soon as I said "if you believe the ITKs and I don't see why you would..." I got my first neg reps and lots of them. I ended up deleting the post just so I could get some peace. Those who claim to be ITK - none of whom actually have to prove it - are treated like a pantheon of infallible gods. It's super weird.

(Although probability suggests that on a forum of that size, it's likely that a couple of them actually do know stuff, you still have no idea who. Sometimes the "information" is kind of interesting but then you can easily fall into the trap of assuming it's true just because (a) everyone else is, and (b) it often appears to be able to explain things that you can't.)
Yeah, the only guy on their worth listening to is igijedi that's because he must work for the official site as he says a time and date when the transfer will be make official, but I despise SC, A & C is a fucking bitch imo

Back
Top Bottom