Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think about how bad it gets on here during international break

With no games indefinitely were gonna burn TFC to the ground! 😆
xhamster is gonna get hammered . asd will my winkie. esapecially as my employers have put the office on lockdown and told us all to WFH.

at home, 7 days a week..im gonna wank out every ounce of moisture in my body

SHOCKING footage of David Moyes, taken two weeks from now suffering from the virus.

D1JuG1QXgAUv58k.jpg
Did you really have to get the picture so close up ffs x2 was quite enough.

David Luiz:

"If you look at my history I was never wishing to stay in the comfort zone. It was a top decision. [Woolwich] are a big club. I want to make this club improve & to shine again. Now I am so happy and I want to do big, big things with Woolwich."

:ap:

David Luiz:

"If you look at my history I was never wishing to stay in the comfort zone. It was a top decision. [Woolwich] are a big club. I want to make this club improve & to shine again. Now I am so happy and I want to do big, big things with Woolwich."

:ap:

Demoted to 4th/5th choice CB for the chavs..... You're fooling no-one Sideshow Bob.

It would be wonderful to see the reaction over there if this happened! 😂😂😂

Woolwich have been encouraged to sign Burnley'sNew Zealand striker Chris Wood, 28, as a replacement for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 30, if the Gabon international decides to leave this summer. (Star)

Robbie Lyle

• TV Times
  • 28 Mar 2020
● FACTUAL / 10.45pm (times vary) / ITV (not Scot)
In The Story of a Black Football Fan, Robbie Lyle, an Woolwich fan, reveals the racism directed at football supporters which is still prevalen...

So I assume Arteta recovered? Haven't heard a thing since the announcement, but if he has I hope he is able to donate plasma for victims. There has been limited cases, but apparently the anti-bodies in the blood from recovered individuals can help those currently suffering.

Woolwich is shit and all that, but I do hope the UK can get their shit together and save lives.

WTF??

Unai Emery 'blamed his white-witch ex-girlfriend' for Woolwich sack
Emery was in charge of Woolwich for 18 months but failed to qualify for the Champions League in his first season and was replaced by Mikel Arteta last December

WTF??

Unai Emery 'blamed his white-witch ex-girlfriend' for Woolwich sack
Emery was in charge of Woolwich for 18 months but failed to qualify for the Champions League in his first season and was replaced by Mikel Arteta last December

To be fair, he has a Dracula look about him..

:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom