Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just been on rawk, feel dirty but always good for a laugh and some of the hard of thinking brigade reckon they might cancel next season because theirs too much “legal mumbo-jumbo” about cancelling this season. I don’t think they have a brain between them. It would take a Red Sea miracle for this season to be playable now

Just been on rawk, feel dirty but always good for a laugh and some of the hard of thinking brigade reckon they might cancel next season because theirs too much “legal mumbo-jumbo” about cancelling this season. I don’t think they have a brain between them. It would take a Red Sea miracle for this season to be playable now
giphy.gif

I keep waiting for it to click to the dippers that this season isn't happening but the hubcap never seems to drop.

It seems they would be completely fine with the next 2-3 seasons being a logistical nightmare rather than miss out on their birthright.

The only positive to come out of all this mess is their mental gymnastics.

Tbf it's not surprising they think that when everyone remotely associated to the PL and FA keeps rabbiting on about needing to finish the season and when they think they can get games played and in how short a time.

Just cancel the fucking thing, any titles are going to be won behind closed doors, no parades and with a huge asterisk. If Liverpool are as good as everyone thinks, they'll just win the next one anyway...

With the national league asking the FA about cancelling their season this surely has a massive knock on effect for the football league and prem? Is nobody is promoted to league 2 then promotion and relegation effects the leagues above no?

Back
Top Bottom