Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barcelona are looking for muscle
mundo26.jpg

I’m somewhat on the fence with Ndombele, at times I feel we should be building our team around him, next I am worried about his fitness, effort, drive. I personally would want to keep him a second season as he could be really special, however I could understand us building the team around Kane, Son, Lo Celso, Tanganga instead. If the links are true we would probably make a slight profit, that could buy us a CDM and back up striker. Our other funds could be used on defence and we could be better off.

I’m somewhat on the fence with Ndombele, at times I feel we should be building our team around him, next I am worried about his fitness, effort, drive. I personally would want to keep him a second season as he could be really special, however I could understand us building the team around Kane, Son, Lo Celso, Tanganga instead. If the links are true we would probably make a slight profit, that could buy us a CDM and back up striker. Our other funds could be used on defence and we could be better off.

There's a strong sense of logic in what you're saying, but somewhere in there we really need to ensure we have more than one creative conduit in the squad.... I'm really keen to not repeat the Eriksen mistake.

Whether that additional body is Ndombele is less important, but we need someone.

Great talent on the ball but if we could get the money back I'll probably would take it at the this moment.

No way should we write him off yet. Players with his skill set are just too rare to give up on without trying to work with first.

Look at Dembele, could barely get a look in under Poch to start with, played as an AM, and still only managed to complete about 55% of available games in his time with us.

Need a manager who plays 433, to get thebest out of Ndombele and other players we have. Whether that’s Mourinho or someone else.

Back
Top Bottom