Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it actually for lack CL qualification and nothing to do with the current situation.

Pretty much.

Woolwich basically want to amend the squad’s contracts, and of course the players aren’t obliged to agree to that.

I’d imagine Levy has bonuses for CL qualification written into our players’ contracts. Woolwich are trying to retrospectively change the terms of deals they’ve already signed off on.

94129341_916993518755694_1987750069050277888_n.jpg

So he’s taking money from the gooners?

I’m behind him on this one.

Even if I were behind him, he’d still be able to see me with those freak eyes.

Few thoughts on this.

Have the sanctimonious prick Morgan taken a pay cut? I can't see anything in the press that he has.

While I'm not one to defend Woolwich players, where's the money from the pay cut going? Kronke is worth $10bn, is it lining his pockets?
There's 3 players refusing the cut, why's Ozil's name the only one out there? Not scapegoating an already unpopular player surely?
Where's this self righteous attitude when it comes to directors of FTSE 100 companies?

If the pay cut is directly helping either keep a club a float or helping those in need out then I would hope players take the cut where they can. But the players have every right to have these concerns addressed before doing so.

Back
Top Bottom