Bundesliga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listening to Steve Mcmanaman rambling on pretending he knows anything about the Bundesliga or German football is honestly vomit inducing. Surely they could have got someone who has a bit more knowledge about the league??

Hahah.... Saw that shit coming from a mile off. Waiting for "I wonder when the East German league will start up again".

I just couldn’t shake the feeling during the first five minutes that our players would come out with zero concentration and concede straight away. A couple of the players didn’t look on it but with our lot you just know they’d come out asleep in these conditions.

Been happy with Delaney. Doesn't look like he did much but kept it tidy and put a good block earlier in the half.

With Dortmund having Can, Dahoud and Witsel can't see him playing much next season.

If Lo Celso could even be as half as good as Brandt, I'd be happy.

Atleast hes better looking. Pretty sure Brandt dad is his brother.

Back
Top Bottom