Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The man is an idiot, but let’s not pretend like we have a team full of obedient proles. They’ve all clearly had their hair done during the lockdown, Serge is just the most obviously flippant one. He seems to be totally oblivious and lacking in self awareness.

Look. I don't give two shits if he got a haircut. The government shouldn't be telling grown ass fucking adults they aren't "allowed" to get haircuts. The big issue I have is his dumb ass put it on social media. If you're gonna break a rule don't post evidence! FFS
I think you're wrong. If "grown ass adults " are being so stupid and vain that they risk not only their health but the health of others, then the government needs to take a stronger stance to try to stop this. I see the results every day when I go to work. And it's not pretty. The UK stats are a national disgrace.

The man is an idiot, but let’s not pretend like we have a team full of obedient proles. They’ve all clearly had their hair done during the lockdown, Serge is just the most obviously flippant one. He seems to be totally oblivious and lacking in self awareness.
All of them that have had haircuts (unless someone in their family did it) should all be punished. I also think Serge is getting unfairly singled out when its clear others have had barbers come to see them.

No seem about it. His feckless personality translates onto the football pitch - no positional sense, heedless to danger, unaware/unsure when not to fucking tackle. Definitely not my favourite player despite a slight improvement recently

Sort of agree in that many players look to have had haircuts but that doesn’t make it right either

He puts a decent ball in the box now and then but so did trippier

If we are happy to be a team that finishes anywhere from 6th to 9th every season he is fine but nowhere near good enough for where we want to be

Other players may have had their hair cut by their wives or family. Other players aren’t stupid enough to post a photo on social media when it’s not supposed to be happening and when everyone else has got shit hair.

He’s a fucking idiot.

Sort of agree in that many players look to have had haircuts but that doesn’t make it right either

He puts a decent ball in the box now and then but so did trippier

If we are happy to be a team that finishes anywhere from 6th to 9th every season he is fine but nowhere near good enough for where we want to be
All I gotta say though is him breaking lockdown rules and his playing ability are totally unconnected.
I agree with both points but for seperate reasons

Other players may have had their hair cut by their wives or family. Other players aren’t stupid enough to post a photo on social media when it’s not supposed to be happening and when everyone else has got shit hair.

He’s a fucking idiot.
Have you seen the job on Toby's syrup?

Absolutely no chance it ain't a pro job.

Back
Top Bottom