Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That comparison is lacking your normal level of perspicacity, I'd say.
I just thinking putting the welfare of kids on Serge Aurier and away from anywhere else like the parents/government is a bit much.

It's a photo on instagram and celebrities far bigger than Serge Aurier are doing the same.

Kids have probably seen far more breaking of the rules away from Instagram.

P.s. Had to google perspexcapacity.

Last edited:
I think you're wrong. If "grown ass adults " are being so stupid and vain that they risk not only their health but the health of others, then the government needs to take a stronger stance to try to stop this. I see the results every day when I go to work. And it's not pretty. The UK stats are a national disgrace.
Yes but they didn't there was NEVER any enforcement just advice. The police will not prosecute on these terms. So all the outrage needs to be directed at the complete clown show some people elected. Not at the clown that 'play's right back. Aurier is simply emblematic of the lack of governance, social distancing not wearing masks in public most people not just footballers are behaving just like him. Don't blame him he is what happens when lazy libertarian blowhards pretend to have a lock down.

If you look at Aurier´s stats this season, they´re very good. Under Mourinho, they are even better. The problem is that he doesn´t have a brain. And that´s the whole point again, isn´t it? He did something stupid, and now he is reacting in a stupid manner. I´m saying this to make a point: the fact that Jose is improving his game as an offensive right-back is irrelevant. He will always be a liability and he just keep proving it in and out of the field. If we were waiting for something to make a change without hurting the harmony of the group, this is an opportunity.

I just thinking putting the welfare of kids on Serge Aurier and away from anywhere else like the parents/government is a bit much.

It's a photo on instagram and celebrities far bigger than Serge Aurier are doing the same.

Kids have probably seen far more breaking of the rules away from Instagram.

P.s. Had to google perspexcapacity.
Yes I would confidently assume that Serge, Toby Alderweireld's barnet and other celebrities on Instagram aren't a key driver of the pandemic. But let's say he'd posted a pic of himself going without a haircut until the barbers are reopened, wouldn't that have been better?

Yes I would confidently assume that Serge, Toby Alderweireld's barnet and other celebrities on Instagram aren't a key driver of the pandemic. But let's say he'd posted a pic of himself going without a haircut until the barbers are reopened, wouldn't that have been better?
I don't really think it matters.

If kids are suddenly running out into the world after seeing Aurier unabashed, let's look at the parents first.

EDIT - In fact, if we're going to worry about the influence of footballers on kids, a matchday probably isn't right for them to see/experience either.

Have you seen the job on Toby's syrup?

Absolutely no chance it ain't a pro job.
No idea if it is or it isn’t. I’m not a hairdresser.

But did Toby post on the socials a photo of him with his hairdresser basically saying “look everyone, I’ve done something nobody else is allowed to do, aren’t I great?”?

He, like half the country is probably confused.
You can meet 1 person a day. You can have a cleaner in. But you can't meet 1 person to have your hair cut.

Personally, being folically challenged has never been so adventageous as now.

He, like half the country is probably confused.
You can meet 1 person a day. You can have a cleaner in. But you can't meet 1 person to have your hair cut.

Personally, being folically challenged has never been so adventageous as now.
I ended up buying some clippers from Boots and just giving it a go myself.

No idea if it's symmetrical or what the back looks like but thank fuck I don't have a mullet on a day like today.
:mourcheeks:

I'll give it a go...

tenor.gif
No way Pedro!

Back
Top Bottom