Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You dirty fuckers are putting doubt in my mind. Ashley Fucking Williams. But Tapsoba (looks like he weighs 7 stone) gave you the horn?

Go and have a gawk at Salisu, and tell us what you think.

Forget about Salisu. Every man and his dog are watching him. And the fact that Juan Mata's farther is representing him just sounds a bit too much like a United deal in the horizon

A couple kids in this video I wouldn't mind taking a look at: Boadu and Stengs

I know our last AZ import was shit, but Boadu is exactly what I think we need in a second fiddle to Kane. He has the burst, the box hunting, and the swagger you need in a striker.

Stengs is a kid I like too, but not necessarily someone we need.

I know our last AZ import was shit, but Boadu is exactly what I think we need in a second fiddle to Kane. He has the burst, the box hunting, and the swagger you need in a striker.

I certain militant, anally-retentive irishman from this parish, who's name rhymes with dive, pointed me towards these two as well, and I like what I see so far, have actually got a game of theirs to watch but have only got through 20 minutes of it so far.

I certain militant, anally-retentive irishman from this parish, who's name rhymes with dive, pointed me towards these two as well, and I like what I see so far, have actually got a game of theirs to watch but have only got through 20 minutes of it so far.

It's so hard to judge off the little I have seen, but I really like the look of Boadu. Reminds me a bit of Jesus in build and tenacity.

Boadu’s finishing looks good but the state of defending in that video is horrendous. League One level. It’s hard to judge what he’d do here.

I will only believe a players ability and potential when RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK has given his verdict.

What's peoples view on Jonathan David of Gent?

Just seen an interview on Sky. He says now is the time for him to move to a bigger and better league. He's done well in Belgium, and could be a steal.

What's peoples view on Jonathan David of Gent?

Just seen an interview on Sky. He says now is the time for him to move to a bigger and better league. He's done well in Belgium, and could be a steal.
Agreed. Wanted him but maybe he's a bit too costly this year? But I really like the look of him

Yes, I am in love with Stengs.

And Boadu, and Wijndal could do a job. But best of all, Teun Koopmeiners. Nothing flashy about his game game but he's just got the head of a 30 year old. Very clever player

Also add Marijn Beuker now we are losing John Mcdermott

And Boadu, and Wijndal could do a job. But best of all, Teun Koopmeiners. Nothing flashy about his game game but he's just got the head of a 30 year old. Very clever player

Also add Marijn Beuker now we are losing John Mcdermott

From the games I watched, Boadu is a big threat in behind but lacks composure in his finishing. His all-round game looks weak.

Wijndal is someone I have my eye on, but need to see more of.

Not on the Koopmeiners train, I am afraid.

Haven't heard of Beuker, but am very impressed with AZ's manager. Very much like his philosophy.

Would you rather Disasi or Todibo?

Back
Top Bottom