Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And you know this how?
Are you Drogba?
Because it's been heavily written about!

It all started during his time at Real Madrid, where he took credit for how they attacked, only for the players to come out and completly rubbish his claims, stating that during his time there they never once went through a single attacking phase in training, that the attacking elements were left solely up to the players.

Google it. I hope you don't find it all too taxing for you, there's reading and stuff like that that needs to be done.

Plenty of players have been known to stay back after training to practice shooting and such... Irrespective of the manager.
And that's what they do, he leaves it all to them.

When the best managers in the Wolrd all focus more and more of positional traps, pressing triggers, situational scenarios etc. Just watch us under Poch, City under Pep, Liverpool under Klopp, every game repeated patterns of attacking play.

Jose does all this but on how to prevent the other side from playing.

Because it's been heavily written about!

It all started during his time at Real Madrid, where he took credit for how they attacked, only for the players to come out and completly rubbish his claims, stating that during his time there they never once went through a single attacking phase in training, that the attacking elements were left solely up to the players.

Google it. I hope you don't find it all too taxing for you, there's reading and stuff like that that needs to be done.
Liar. There jack shit written saying that.
The only taxing thing is giving your ugly Mrs one

No. Why don't you check it out? It's well documented and has been discussed numerous times within the media.
No it ain't. Provide one piece of evidence of this and I will donate £20 o charity of your choice. If you can't you do likewise. Deal? You have until 7am tomorrow. Get searching.

Last edited:
The biggest proponent of the tactical periodisation philosophy ( which is massively complex if any of you have ever tried to look at) but apparently neglects any form of offensive strategy. lol.

Joao sacramento just says don’t worry lads you will work it out on match day and if not just google it.

Jose doesn't to attacking drills, NEVER has!!
And that's what they do, he leaves it all to them.

When the best managers in the Wolrd all focus more and more of positional traps, pressing triggers, situational scenarios etc. Just watch us under Poch, City under Pep, Liverpool under Klopp, every game repeated patterns of attacking play.

Jose does all this but on how to prevent the other side from playing.
Pay up son

No it ain't. Provide one piece of evidence of this and I will donate £20 o charity of your choice. If you can't you do likewise. Deal? You have until 7am tomorrow. Get searching.

EOJrVdHXUAAO6H3

Go read the book The Special One (IMO one of the best football books written), It's all detailed in there. For more recent insights take a gander at Pogba's comments on his training at Utd. He was bored rigid by the drills as there was no work on the ball, all positional off the ball stuff, all focussing on the oppo.

My Charity of choice is Football Beyond Borders: FBB - Football Beyond Borders Please let us know when you've stumped up.

Back
Top Bottom