Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4711-C8-EF-A7-C2-4-D0-C-9326-40-D49900-B8-A5.jpg

National team‡
TeamApps(Gls)
2008–2018Woolwich125(7)
2010Bolton Wanderers (loan)14(1)
2016–2017AFC Bournemouth (loan)27(0)
2018–West Ham United14(0)
2006–2007England U162(0)
2007–2009England U179(0)
2009England U191(0)
2009England U217(0)
2010–England34(2)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:15, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:56, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
if my math is correct this cretin has played on average 18 games per YEAR! for ten years scored 8 goals and made a rich list fecking rich list!!!!! this is total madness Wiltshit is just taking the piss really....

Last edited:
4711-C8-EF-A7-C2-4-D0-C-9326-40-D49900-B8-A5.jpg

National team‡
TeamApps(Gls)
2008–2018Woolwich125(7)
2010Bolton Wanderers (loan)14(1)
2016–2017AFC Bournemouth (loan)27(0)
2018–West Ham United14(0)
2006–2007England U162(0)
2007–2009England U179(0)
2009England U191(0)
2009England U217(0)
2010–England34(2)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:15, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22:56, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
if my math is correct this cretin has played on average 18 games per YEAR! for ten years scored 8 goals and made a rich list fecking rich list!!!!! this is total madness Wiltshit is just taking the piss really....

Biggest myth in football since Theo Walcott

According to the Express, West Ham fans are in talks with the club about showing their faces on zoom on the big screens at their stadium during closed door games. They think it’ll boost the players.

What kind of boost are you going to get looking at a shower of unwashed, fuck ugly pikeys on a big telly?

According to the Express, West Ham fans are in talks with the club about showing their faces on zoom on the big screens at their stadium during closed door games. They think it’ll boost the players.

What kind of boost are you going to get looking at a shower of unwashed, fuck ugly pikeys on a big telly?

1) They're usually so far from the pitch that the players prob aren't used to seeing fan faces anyway.

2) ...And these screens would need to be HOW big?

3) ....or 55k face sized screens mounted on tripods in front of each seat wouldn't be at all costly would it.... ?

M'thinks the pikeys haven't at all thought this through.

Last edited:
Taken a few days ago.
I assume there will be the same press coverage as there was when Jose broke Lockdown.

The hypocrisy is worse than it is on here. The same West ham fans that slammed us and Cummings are saying how this shows what a class act Rice is.. :mourhandlaugh:

EYuZrdxX0AADgS5

Last edited:
Taken a few days ago.
I assume there will be the same press coverage as there was when Jose broke Lockdown.

The hypocrisy is worse than it is on here. The same West ham fans that slammed us and Cummings are saying how this shows what a class act Rice is.. :mourhandlaugh:

EYuZrdxX0AADgS5
Why's the other guy crying - has Rice told him, he's off?

The reason it won't make the media in the same way, is because most people won't have a clue who he is!
It might make the Romford Recorder though. ;)

Why's the other guy crying - has Rice told him, he's off?

The reason it won't make the media in the same way, is because most people won't have a clue who he is!
It might make the Romford Recorder though. ;)

The story goes that the chap on the left is Dennis who only has a few months to live.. That story in itself is sad but there are som nay people in the country that can’t see their own family who are dying.

Somehow this Geezer is an England international and should be bought to task

Whoa.. I replied to an old post on the Sun about the stick Mourinho and a couple of players were getting..

“I assume you’ll be giving the same press to Declan Rice,” along with that photo.
I got an email from a reporter at the sun asking if he can ring me tomorrow and wants to discuss where the pic came from..
I checked out his name from the mail and it’s a bonafide sun reporter.. :mourhandlaugh:

What a dilemma..

The story goes that the chap on the left is Dennis who only has a few months to live.. That story in itself is sad but there are som nay people in the country that can’t see their own family who are dying.

Somehow this Geezer is an England international and should be bought to task
Yes it is sad, but many others in the same boat.

Whoa.. I replied to an old post on the Sun about the stick Mourinho and a couple of players were getting..

“I assume you’ll be giving the same press to Declan Rice,” along with that photo.
I got an email from a reporter at the sun asking if he can ring me tomorrow and wants to discuss where the pic came from..
I checked out his name from the mail and it’s a bonafide sun reporter.. :mourhandlaugh:

What a dilemma..

What a dilemma..

You could tell them it came from a man called cretinousgoat cretinousgoat . That may not be his real name. But you can’t be sure.

Just come and check out his posts on here. Very friendly fellow.

:pochshock2:

What a dilemma..
Might get the chance of a video chat with Brady :vert:

What a dilemma..

Any joy with the call mate?

Not yet, he said he would ring after 08:00.. Maybe he has researched it and found where it came from..

I wanna see myself on the back page laughing at Declan Rice getting a 10 match ban.. :levylol:

Make sure the photographer gets your good side mate or you’ll be on Page 3!!

Back
Top Bottom