Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know fuck all about this kid, but can't help feeling this isn't the smartest career move, especially if Juninho was on the level about making space for him to play next season.

Lyon are a much better place to learn your craft and get a bigger move later on.

Watching him now - just makes me sad if true with Rennes

I would take him over Upamecano. Dayot takes too many risks for my liking. Does tend to leave a dangerous gap behind him.

Edit: Salisu just gave away a clumsy pen
Just went through the game very quickly. Shame about conceding the penalty. Made for a very uncomfortable finish to the game for Valladolid. That aside, I think he turned in a faultless performance.

Agree. Would love to have brought in Rangnick and let him do a similar re-structuring job with us, overhaul our philosophy from top to bottom, recruitment geared to that philosophy etc, as he's done with the RB group.

And a couple of years ago he started making overtures about how much he would like to work in England, apparently he studied here when he was younger, and their/his approach would suit a club like us to a tee.

Ive been thinking that I wouldn’t be surprised if an English club gutted Leipzig for both him and Nagelsmann. I’d love it to be us, the manager is destined for bigger things than them.

The likes of Willian, Pedro etc - don't forget the signed no one last year and have a lot of HG kids in their squad right now, so they may have space.

I haven’t been arsed to look it up but saying the likes of Hudson adoi and Pulisic hardly played for them this season and they’ve loftus cheek back they’ve an awful lot of players to keep happy. I guess they pay them as much as Man City do and they keep their squad happy. That’s obviously the key.

Watford have bid €4m for Reims full-back Hassane Kamara
France Football, L’Équipe and Foot Mercato have all provided updates on the future of 26-year-old Stade de Reims left-back Hassane Kamara, who can also operate as a winger.

OGC Nice have reached a salary agreement with the player, after attempts to sign Greek full-back Konstantinos Tsimkas from Olympiakos appear to have seriously fallen through. Les Aiglons value Kamara at between €2m to €3m, with the player having just 12 months remaining on his current contract.

reachingforthestars reachingforthestars

Back
Top Bottom