Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watford have bid €4m for Reims full-back Hassane Kamara
France Football, L’Équipe and Foot Mercato have all provided updates on the future of 26-year-old Stade de Reims left-back Hassane Kamara, who can also operate as a winger.

OGC Nice have reached a salary agreement with the player, after attempts to sign Greek full-back Konstantinos Tsimkas from Olympiakos appear to have seriously fallen through. Les Aiglons value Kamara at between €2m to €3m, with the player having just 12 months remaining on his current contract.

reachingforthestars reachingforthestars

So the love triangle seems to be in place. I would say Watford is doing some smart business if they tie down Kamara. Holebas turning 36 in 10 days so he’s probably done which only leaves them with Masina. They are probably forced to sell Osasuna loanee, Pervis Estupinan, as he’s only got one year left on his deal, and every top club (+ us) seems to be interested. So Watford may get a strong engine in Kamara plus some cash for Estupinan.

Out of the 3 I would prefer Tsimikas, so it’s positive if Nice can’t afford him. Weirdly enough I wouldn’t expect us to be able to table a better offer than Nice. Funny though, I don’t remember him playing in the Danish League when on loan at Esbjerg.

So the love triangle seems to be in place. I would say Watford is doing some smart business if they tie down Kamara. Holebas turning 36 in 10 days so he’s probably done which only leaves them with Masina. They are probably forced to sell Osasuna loanee, Pervis Estupinan, as he’s only got one year left on his deal, and every top club (+ us) seems to be interested. So Watford may get a strong engine in Kamara plus some cash for Estupinan.

Out of the 3 I would prefer Tsimikas, so it’s positive if Nice can’t afford him. Weirdly enough I wouldn’t expect us to be able to table a better offer than Nice. Funny though, I don’t remember him playing in the Danish League when on loan at Esbjerg.

Have we ever been linked with Tsimikas.

Is Estupinan any good? Watched him the other night but all Osasuna did was park a bus, so it was hard to weight him up.

Have we ever been linked with Tsimikas.

Is Estupinan any good? Watched him the other night but all Osasuna did was park a bus, so it was hard to weight him up.

I don’t think so, but seeing Barca as one of the linked clubs must mean I haven’t seen enough of him. Even though he’s strong with both feet, I’d say he has a limit to his technique.

I’ll of course delete this message and claim it never happened, when Barca decides to buy him in the place of Firpo. With Alba at 31 they should really just get a HG player in Alex Grimaldo.

Pervis Estupinan.
Only heard about this guy a couple of days ago.

Seems Marseille are in for Kamara, too. I admire the intensity he plays with, but that's about it. His pace is ridiculous, and he goes past people like they are not even there, but there is not a lot of quality at the end of it. I am not sure his defensive awareness is very good either.

Last edited:
Only heard of this guy a couple of days ago.

Seems Marseille are in for Kamara, too. I admire the intensity he plays with, but that's about it. His pace is ridiculous, and he goes past people like they are not even there, but there is not a lot of quality at the end of it. I am not sure his defensive awareness is very good either.

I think that’s a very fair assessment of Kamara.

Go watch Kamaldeen (or Kamal Deen) Sulemana when he gets subbed on later. Hopefully he won’t get any game time today though. He’s 18 so very raw, but his acceleration is just stupendous. He’s a wing btw - not back

reachingforthestars reachingforthestars

Yes, but seems as if we are still missing out...

Salisu seems reckless in tackling, a bit like Aurier. Also we don't need another young inexperienced centre half. We have Tanganga, Sanchez, Foyth.

Im not that impressed with Werner. He's good, but that's it. Nothing to worry about.

Sancho ia different thing.
It depends. He’s fast and a dangerous attacker. On chelski who knows but on pool he would be dangerous so in a way it kind of worked out. Stil wish spurs signed him two years ago

So from having a transfer ban to signing a fucking worldie! Jesus...

Correct.

The guy looks a proper player and has the arrogance you often need.

I know it's a sh!t time but already I am concerned because again it's in the striking area.

And we have fallen short in this regard for too long.

The idea we will now go in for Giroud and be placated is offensive in the extreme.

I read somewhere that Cheatski want to sign Sancho next summer

Werner
Sancho Havertz Ziyech

------------

Abraham
Pulisic Mount Hudson-Odoi​

Back
Top Bottom