Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worth remembering the anecdote about Fabregas endlessly chatting shit on the pitch and basically being disdainful of opposition players having the hubris to tackle him.

There is cunt DNA running right through the fabric of that club.

Exactly who sprang to mind as Maupay uttered those words..... That and Wenger's crying any time they went to Stoke....

A few years of sexy football and the precious cunts think they're above the tussle of the game forever more.

God, they're so easy to hate!!!

No charge for Guendouzi as apparently VAR reviewed it

Fucking joke

The club should keep a dosier of all these 'let offs' and next time any of our lads cop a charge, get our lawyers to slap the fuckers round the face with it and tell 'em to do one.

EDIT: Dele's ban still makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
No charge for Guendouzi as apparently VAR reviewed it

Fucking joke
WTF!!!!

Deeny 3 game ban
EbIpVCgWsAI3eE3

Dembele 6 game ban!!!
33C0676D00000578-0-image-a-15_1462565989127.jpg

Dele 3 game ban!!!
3388E4D900000578-0-image-m-28_1461625091192.jpg

Still got ozil for another season on 350k. No one is going to pay him that. & Aubameyang will think I want that as I am our best player. So they are in a tricky spot. They will have to over pay him to stay due to him being too good for them & only having a year left. Or let him go for free.
Aubameyang is 100% leaving this summer

Back
Top Bottom