Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham - (Tues 23rd June 20:15.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn’t the whole point “clear and obvious” except for offsides? I don’t think I could I definitely say it hit his arm. If your evidence is muscles twitching, then it is not enough.
Don’t know why Redknapp kept saying “letter of the law”.

Did we even gain an advantage any way? The ball fell to their player - his touch turned it in.......the rules surely can't legislate for him being shite

That was the worst West Ham side I have seen in a very long time, never felt like they were fighting at all, no Carroll or equivalent to scare you, terrible side, they will go down

Nice to finally have forward options, but still Dele is playing as if it’s preseason, Lamela did more for that Kane goal than Del Boy has done in a very long time

My first football related post in a very long time, it’s still not right, and the empty stadium thing just proves fans are essential to this being a spectical, it’s just not the same without them

It would take all day and fill 10 pages.. They are a tad bitter..

The most common answer seems to be about them beating us LAST season.

a few comments like " you still salty because we were the first team to win at your new shithole"
followed by my reply of " erm no you weren't, we were" :mourhandlaugh:

They may need to hold on the memory of last seasons win for quite a while

“Jamie mate lump on this. Got to trust your dad on this one. I know football. Stick some on in your dogs name too. West Ham Top eight 100%. Probably top 6.
Definitely won’t finish in the bottom half of the table”

It would take all day and fill 10 pages.. They are a tad bitter..

The most common answer seems to be about them beating us LAST season.

a few comments like " you still salty because we were the first team to win at your new shithole"
followed by my reply of " erm no you weren't, we were" :mourhandlaugh:
They probably hadn't got used to actually being in the same postcode as the pitch

In the Italian Cup Juventus was bad, Napoli played better and deserved.
We played better with Bologna and Dybala scored a wonderful goal: did you see it?

I thought Napoli just did a job on you in the final, and we’re also lucky to get past Inter in the semi. Juve were the better side in the final, Gattuso just parked his bus.

Government expected to announce that as from July 4th West Ham players will be permitted to visit other teams penalty areas for short periods providing they pose no threat to the opposition.

Will Aurier be allowed to find one of our players in the opposition’s box?

Can we now put to bed the ridiculous myth that West Ham have had the better of us of late..

In the last 14 games, we have won 8 and they have only won 4, so stop the knicker wetting and realise they don't beat us that often at all.

Billy xx

That was the worst West Ham side I have seen in a very long time, never felt like they were fighting at all, no Carroll or equivalent to scare you, terrible side, they will go down

Nice to finally have forward options, but still Dele is playing as if it’s preseason, Lamela did more for that Kane goal than Del Boy has done in a very long time

My first football related post in a very long time, it’s still not right, and the empty stadium thing just proves fans are essential to this being a spectical, it’s just not the same without them
I thought Dele showed some fight but looked rusty. It was his first match in over 3 months.

I wouldn't worry. Another one of those members that has never made a single post but starts throwing out 'disagrees'. I get them all the time. I genuinely don't know what it is all about. Sign up, disagree with a few posts & then vanish never to be seen again. Why would you bother?
You don't think it's "Mr Perryman " do you?

Back
Top Bottom