Kim Min-Jae

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't mention Son. I'm not in the business of false equivalence.

Mahrez: French league TWO
Kante: Playing for a french league 1 team fighting for their life... One who'd only just been promoted and narrowly escaped the drop the season before he left for Leicester.

Is that what you mean "real quality".... I thoroughly suspect not.
For every Kante there are 50 Stamboulis - what’s your point really? Also name one quality young player who’s come from China in the last 5 years and smashed the PL

For every Kante there are 50 Stamboulis a what’s your point really?

My broader position within this thread is more than evident should you wish to take it on board.

Specific to this exchange; you're writing a player off you know nothing about... Nothing wrong with keeping an open mind.

My broader position within this thread is more than evident should you wish to take it on board.

Specific to this exchange; you're writing a player off you know nothing about... Nothing wrong with keeping an open mind.
Chances of him being a success minimal - rather spend that money or real quality. We’ve wasted millions on these type of hit and miss players last 5 years

Chances of him being a success minimal - rather spend that money or real quality. We’ve wasted millions on these type of hit and miss players last 5 years

Someone's scouting them... It's safe to assume they have more insight than the ZERO that you or I are bringing to the table in this instance.

Someone's scouting them... It's safe to assume they have more insight than the ZERO that you or I are bringing to the table in this instance.
If it’s the same people who scouted our talents for the last 5 years - I’m most concerned. We need a complete overhaul

If it’s the same people who scouted our talents for the last 5 years - I’m most concerned. We need a complete overhaul

I'd agree our scouring system needs improving... I have my doubts whether you are the man to do it, mind. :)

Neither are you - so let’s close the forum down?

Deal. :ledley:

(I'm not the one writing off a signing with ZERO insight tho.... What was it I said a few posts back? Ahh, that's right "open mind".)

Last edited:
“Korean Harry Maguire

No ooooooooooo
Lol
Lets just stop right there
N[ooooooooooo
Do not come here
Lol

Kim look here listen
Do not come here if you want to win
Come here if you want to learn how management try to make as much money possible
To do is to dare? Is not what you think it means lol

Style of play[edit]
As a central defender, Kim has excellent physical conditions, strength and speed, and flexibility. Kim has a strong predictive ability in defense, and often can start and finish in advance. In addition, his long pass accuracy, excellent head ability, can immediately hit the ball after the steal to complete a quick counterattack, can also use the header to break the ball in the positioning ball attack.

Style of play[edit]
As a central defender, Kim has excellent physical conditions, strength and speed, and flexibility. Kim has a strong predictive ability in defense, and often can start and finish in advance. In addition, his long pass accuracy, excellent head ability, can immediately hit the ball after the steal to complete a quick counterattack, can also use the header to break the ball in the positioning ball attack.
Someone get that scout a Rosetta Stone course ffs.

Back
Top Bottom