Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rest of their fixtures looking rosy:

4-C893496-5978-4-E29-836-D-B276310205-D2.png

Here's more highlights, have you ever seen a more embarrassing group of Morons? That Troopz Twat, actually shouted at the TV to Harry Kane, Come and Fight me and then keeps saying pussyhole blud clot..
I actually feel embarrassed for them.. What a pathetic bunch of children.

Wow. Some of these AFTV twats are so deluded. One called the game a 'smash and grab' and others were making out we only had about 3 chances (Kane alone had about 5!).

And a few others kept harping on about "their shit" can't believe we lost to "that shit". Well if we're so shit fuck knows how we're above you cunts in the league.

So great to see all their pre-match confidence shattered!

Wow. Some of these AFTV twats are so deluded. One called the game a 'smash and grab' and others were making out we only had about 3 chances (Kane alone had about 5!).

And a few others kept harping on about "their shit" can't believe we lost to "that shit". Well if we're so shit fuck knows how we're above you cunts in the league.

So great to see all their pre-match confidence shattered!
I think the fellow Ty, the one with the hat and headphones, lives in some sort of alternate reality. Something missing in that head of his.

Back
Top Bottom