Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn’t agree more. Give them until Christmas before the absolute certainty of relegation. Hate them and their cunt fans. “Proper club” if you Still live in the 70’s or early 80’s. Wrong side of the Pennines for a start. Cowards at any ground unless they are wielding something sharper than their intellect. Nobody I know Up north has an ounce of respect for them or their “firm”. Indiscriminate, cowardly pricks. Fuck them back off to the obscurity they belong in.

Yep. Fuck ‘em.

The best thing to come from Leeds:

front.jpg.cf.jpg
That's a great live album, bought it when i was young.

Yep. Fuck ‘em.
Ever seen them in action? Fucking cowards. If you’re with a woman, a child, or both, they will target you.
Not proud, but knew a few Bolton lads back then (RIP TS) and when Leeds came to town they avoided every single willing participant (tooled up at Burnden) in favour of terrorising families along Manchester Road.
As the lad born in Macclesfield, supporting Spurs, I was never a big favourite with the Burnden mafia but they absolutely were up for it with Leeds. Leeds were more worried about picking on women and kids on their way back to the station, than doing what they promised they were going to do, with the people they’d agreed to do it with.
Hold that club in greater contempt than Man U and on a par with the scousers. Cunts.

I think that I'm naive in certain regards and haven't had some of the shit-tier interactions with Leeds fans on here that a lot of people have, so I'll hold up my hands to that.

But, right now, I really don't mind them coming up. It feels like a proper football club coming back to the top division and I look forward to (minimum) two tasty matches against them. In many ways it's a shame we don't have Poch in the dugout to welcome Bielsa to the new stadium.

Funnily enough I found myself visiting Leeds a couple of years ago (on a matchday no less) and I did think it felt such a shame that city weren't in the PL. Actually, Birmingham is a similar case before/after this season.

Considering the size of Leeds , it’s contribution to music is pretty poor . Gang of Four , soft cell , Wedding Present & The Sisters of Mercy pretty much the only bands of interest

Kaiser Chiefs :mourcheeks:
...and don't forget The Beatles.

Or was that Liverpool? I always get them a bit muddled up.

Ever seen them in action? Fucking cowards. If you’re with a woman, a child, or both, they will target you.
Not proud, but knew a few Bolton lads back then (RIP TS) and when Leeds came to town they avoided every single willing participant (tooled up at Burnden) in favour of terrorising families along Manchester Road.
As the lad born in Macclesfield, supporting Spurs, I was never a big favourite with the Burnden mafia but they absolutely were up for it with Leeds. Leeds were more worried about picking on women and kids on their way back to the station, than doing what they promised they were going to do, with the people they’d agreed to do it with.
Hold that club in greater contempt than Man U and on a par with the scousers. Cunts.

When we went up there in the late 90,s they were attacking anyone after the game, dads with their kids etc how can you start on a bloke with his kids .
Cowardly nazi scum.

When we went up there in the late 90,s they were attacking anyone after the game, dads with their kids etc how can you start on a bloke with his kids .
Cowardly nazi scum.
My old man took me to watch Spurs up there when I was a wee mite. Early 70’s I think. I don’t even remember it because I was so young. But my dad always reflected back on that game & told me how scared he was that he genuinely believed we were dead meat. By default, always loathed them since because my dad didn’t scare easily. He was a pretty handy bloke.
first game I truly remember was the FA cup replay against Altrincham at Maine Road. That was a bit tasty too with all the Man City fans looking for a bit of trouble.
He didn’t take me to Hillsborough for the game against Wolves which almost ended in disaster. The only time I even saw my dad shaking was when I got up the next day and he was still in bits at just how close everyone had come to a catastrophe.
But anyway, this is the Leeds thread and they can fuck off.

Back in 2015, I was in Berlin to see Paul Smith Vs Arthur Abraham (WBO Super-middleweight Title) and one of Leeds' finest was fighting on the undercard - Josh Warrington.

He was and still is followed by hardcore Leeds Utd fans, their whole section was removed from the arena by German riot police. They went nuts throwing punches at all and sundry whilst singing 10 german bombers after Warrington had won (!) by stoppage?!?!

Fucking scummy wankers.

Couldn’t agree more. Give them until Christmas before the absolute certainty of relegation. Hate them and their cunt fans. “Proper club” if you Still live in the 70’s or early 80’s. Wrong side of the Pennines for a start. Cowards at any ground unless they are wielding something sharper than their intellect (affectionately known as the butty boys - butter knives, David batty etc). Nobody I know Up north has an ounce of respect for them or their “firm”. Indiscriminate, cowardly pricks. Fuck them back off to the obscurity they belong in. Cunts
I'm picking up rather negative vibes from you about Leeds, would that be a fair assessment ?. Joking aside I hate them too. They will probably have a honeymoon period beginning of the season until sides suss them out and then as you say come December they will be propping up the league.

I can remember the Leeds team managed by Don Revie. Nasty bits of work, but very efficient. Their one weak link was Gary Sprake (goalie), IIRC. I was at the game against them when we had to at least draw to stave off relegation. Thank goodness they had a final to play after us, as I think it might have been a different result if they had anything to play for. That was a brilliant night, one of the best at The Lane.

Back
Top Bottom