Spurs Youth 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another assist from Onomah.

Been involved in 4 goals in his last 6 games. (2 goals and 2 assists)

Glad he's doing well for himself. Beside Edwards, he's probably the best player I've seen for Spurs youth in the last 10 years.

Another cleansheet for CCV and Luton - their form since he signed has been pretty spectacular to be honest and they have a really good chance of staying up now.

I'll be honest-not fussed about Edwards, Onomah etc.
Maybe CCV is someone to refresh our opinion about?

Still only 22 but almost 90 Championship games under his belt, seems to have plateaued on loan, but I'd like to think we've had him watched, and Jose seen a few games as I think he could certainly do a job for a bottom half PL club if he went to a Championship club that got promoted ......just not seen enough of him to know if he could be up to Spurs level.

I'll be honest-not fussed about Edwards, Onomah etc.
Maybe CCV is someone to refresh our opinion about?

Yeah, why the fuck would we want to pay absolutely nothing for a kid who can actually control the football and get his head out of his arse and produce stuff like goals and assists when we could pay 30m for this:

xpvIYKl.png

Still only 22 but almost 90 Championship games under his belt, seems to have plateaued on loan, but I'd like to think we've had him watched, and Jose seen a few games as I think he could certainly do a job for a bottom half PL club if he went to a Championship club that got promoted ......just not seen enough of him to know if he could be up to Spurs level.

there was some talk, last summer i recall, about converting him to a DM. Given our current need I wonder if that’s something worth reconsidering (if Skippy gets his loan for instance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom