Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think hes on 80% save percentage this season which is just unreal.

3 losses all season in the league when he's completed 90 minutes. Some record.

I’ve not been a fan of Hugo over the last couple of years and have been highly critical of him, but I have to say that in recent games he has been incredible. Beaten on by a couple of rockets, solid and dependable and his distribution has been much, much better. Only right to recognise that.

I’ve not been a fan of Hugo over the last couple of years and have been highly critical of him, but I have to say that in recent games he has been incredible. Beaten on by a couple of rockets, solid and dependable and his distribution has been much, much better. Only right to recognise that.

Yeah well said.
Wasn't that long ago I thought he was past it and Gazza would take over.
Fuck was i wrong. Thankfully so. He was superb again.

Yep, fair play to him as he's definitely found his form. He had a fantastic game yesterday.
I've been critical of him over the last couple of years and I think he should have been stripped of the captaincy after the drink driving incident, but I can't argue with the fact he's doing a good job now.
I think it was great to see him going at Sonny like he was a few weeks ago, I think players calling each other out is the edge we sometimes miss.

Spot on, he drives you nuts but we have a manager who doesn’t encourage playing to his weaknesses under extreme pressure anymore, and he’s getting back to his best.
And that’s world class.

Spot on, he drives you nuts but we have a manager who doesn’t encourage playing to his weaknesses under extreme pressure anymore, and he’s getting back to his best.
And that’s world class.

He's probably full of confidence again as he's not being asked to be a footballing keeper , which he clearly never has been.

He has had a ressurgance of form since the restart,
We need another keeper but maybe we can keep the money until next year.
Gazzinga has never let us down but doesn't make the spectacular safes ?

Back
Top Bottom