Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Peaky Blinder?
peaky.jpg

Since they made the final, the goons have been out in force in Romford, wearing their horrible shirts, didn't spot one after the NLD.
Never have I wanted the Chavs to win a game, otherwise these muppets are going to have the last laugh.

Last edited:
Since they made the final, the goons have been out in force in Romford, wearing their horrible shirts, didn;t spot one after the NLD.
Never have I wanted the Chavs to win a game, otherwise these muppets are going to have the last laugh.
Loathe Chelscum but firmly want them to destroy these fools as that team and rookie manager deserve nothing

Just saw Claude's new video. Always enjoyed listening to him prior to all this but at the end of the day, the bloke just doesn't own his f up. Telling signs to me is a previous vid with Robbie where he looks uncomfortable saying "DVD coming out" is what he meant to say and it only the timing and of course the words he got wrong. Nobody with a brain would buy that excuse but that is the totality of what he is prepared to accept and apologise for.

Now he let's slip he was thrown off AFTV - realises what he just said and back tracks. Also playing the victim card now and hinting at "almost doing something stupid the other night." Lost all respect for him.

At least he is now having a go at DT.

Let's not laugh at Woolwich just yet. They may just win the FA Cup and dump us out of the Europa League. And to top it off, they are being heavily linked with Dybala.

Back
Top Bottom