Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they hadn’t finished above us since 2007/08 rights?
12 years.
Part for a short interval in the late 90’s they never had a successive period of dominance over us.
Yep.

Our 2 pts from 8 games season. Oh how they laughed when we booted out One Day and got in......Redknapp. The one or two sensible ones pointed out we'd probably finish above them in the table now. 3 pts behind them in the end. Oh, and we got to a final and only got beat by MUFC on pens. Giggle away you muppets.

Yep.

Our 2 pts from 8 games season. Oh how they laughed when we booted out One Day and got in......Redknapp. The one or two sensible ones pointed out we'd probably finish above them in the table now. 3 pts behind them in the end. Oh, and we got to a final and only got beat by MUFC on pens. Giggle away you muppets.

I believe our 2 pts from 8 games was 08/09 Mate and we still finished above West Ham

I bet now they're safe, those fucking muppet spam fans now firmly believe they'll kick on and qualify for the champions league next season.
I'm gonna be bold, really really bold and predict we will finish above Spurs.

uDZZ53HLOEKj45teB2W43uaKzr9t18USmlHLoOs3CIsoMKQ-LkDoE2xrtxmEX3u5IoLv2F8BFZPFV7Kc_5ipiWK0hVhcJSwuK5b806Y

They are the same every year,yet call us deluded.Will talk about pushing on in to Europe,then after 3 defeats the talk will turn to protests against the board.
Rinse and repeat.

Absolutely! That video of them two seasons back “ fan pundits” all around the table saying oh yeh top 4! They never learn.
Goldfish memory

I didn't really used to rate Declan Rice - but he's improved a tremendous amount this season and I would be amazed if he's at West Ham next year. Really really good positionally and for his reading of the game, he's probably at the top level in the Premier League.

Back
Top Bottom