Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m still a Winks supporter. He used to be one of our most attacking players, always pushing FORWARD with the ball and at least attempting an incisive through pass. He’s now a backwards or lateral passer and I’m not sure why. Jose?

Is he the same and I’ve just been reading this forum too much?
:harrysmile:

NO!
He was doing it for a long time under Poch too.

"Bash" how dramatic, are all legitimate criticisms automatically attacks now?

Just because a player plays for Spurs it doesn't make them untouchable,

You literally bumped a thread randomly to tell everyone that a player who's played predominantly defensive midfield for us has 2 goals and 2 assists.

Well done you.

You literally bumped a thread randomly to tell everyone that a player who's played predominantly defensive midfield for us has 2 goals and 2 assists.

Well done you.
I'm sorry I didn't know I was only allowed to post when you allowed it.

Oh your also bumping the thread by replying to me so thanks.

:mourthumb:

Does a 7-hour gap count as a bump these days?

What do you mean count?

Bump literally means bumps a thread to the top of the list of threads.

200.gif

Ahhh I see the professional Harry Winks defender has logged on.

Unfortunately, I don't get paid for supporting Spurs players.

My bad, I guess.

I'll be sure to bump the Dembele thread soon though with similar stats of 3 assists and 1 goal in his last 93 appearances for the club. Because that seems to matter heavily to you.

My 2c....he is a future England captain and in a couple of years we will be fighting to keep the likes of United and City away.

Absolutely no chance of any of those things happening. He's average in every way. He's a squad player at best at a top club and for England.

I hoped there'd be more to him but there really isn't a lot there after having watched him for a few seasons. His natural home is a mid table team that has pretensions of playing football, like Bournemouth before they became shit. Skipp is miles better.

Back
Top Bottom