Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And then we will sell them KWP for £20 million :levylol:

The KWP situation is an interesting one. Since the restart Southampton have been in cracking form. Two key players for that have been PEH who hasn't been featuring all that much and KWP who has. The fans seem to be jumping up and down about Kyle too. English player and all that.

Last year of contract. Head turned. Flirting with a big move to the media.

Providing our scouts are not asleep and we have other options, we hold the power here. I can see this taking all window.

I think if you look at some of his DM-oriented stats as well as what managers seem to hold him in high regard (Mou, Pep, Ancelotti), he seems fine, and clearly better than anyone else currently on the roster.

Honestly, if we can get him in before pre-season training starts, that's better in my view than getting someone better seven weeks later and a month into the season.

I think if you look at some of his DM-oriented stats as well as what managers seem to hold him in high regard (Mou, Pep, Ancelotti), he seems fine, and clearly better than anyone else currently on the roster.

Honestly, if we can get him in before pre-season training starts, that's better in my view than getting someone better seven weeks later and a month into the season.
'roster'...
:dembelefingers:

I'm, err, 'hopeful' of this one getting done before pre-season. It feels closest to our Ndombele pursuit last summer and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Mourinho has tasked Levy with getting this transfer done as a top priority.

I'm, err, 'hopeful' of this one getting done before pre-season. It feels closest to our Ndombele pursuit last summer and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Mourinho has tasked Levy with getting this transfer done as a top priority.
We got Wanyama into the club in June! These things can happen...

I'm choosing to be hopeful. And DM is clearly the top priority.

The KWP situation is an interesting one. Since the restart Southampton have been in cracking form. Two key players for that have been PEH who hasn't been featuring all that much and KWP who has. The fans seem to be jumping up and down about Kyle too. English player and all that.

Last year of contract. Head turned. Flirting with a big move to the media.

Providing our scouts are not asleep and we have other options, we hold the power here. I can see this taking all window.
I don't think KWP should be sold TBH, think he shows what he can do, given a decent amount of playing time.

I don't think KWP should be sold TBH, think he shows what he can do, given a decent amount of playing time.
I think we set back our youth development not loaning out a lot of players the last 5 years. If Poch just started KWP and stuck with him after he sold Trippier I think we'd be in a much better spot.

Frankly, if we just never bought Aurier and made KWP the #2 after Walker left, that would have been even better.

Back
Top Bottom