Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would he want to prevent it??

Good question...maybe because he cares more about the football we play than the finances, and the sh*t we take from other clubs about always releasing a dvd.

Let’s finish 6th again and release a doc. FFS.

Good question...maybe because he cares more about the football we play than the finances, and the sh*t we take from other clubs about always releasing a dvd.

Man City and a great many other clubs have done shows similar to this Amazon doc, so I don't see what point you're making?

Man City and a great many other clubs have done shows similar to this Amazon doc, so I don't see what point you're making?

We’ve always said we didn’t want to be like City...the fake money, the fake fans and the fake publicity.

For me the Sunderland doc comparison would be even more humiliating...looking forward to season 2.

We’ve always said we didn’t want to be like City...the fake money, the fake fans and the fake publicity.

For me the Sunderland doc comparison would be even more humiliating...looking forward to season 2.

Personally I think us saying 'Yes I know we said you could film us but we didn't do as well as we thought so now we want to stop people seeing it' makes us look more pathetic.

I'm looking forward to it. I know the ending so can just enjoy the ride!

It depends on the context...I don’t know for sure, but I assume it was based on a side that had just built an amazing new stadium, finished in the top four (for the last 4/5 seasons and had got to the Champions League Final. Big things were expected and Levy would back one of our greatest managers of modern times, as we finally achieved something worthy of our proud shirt.

I’m not 100% convinced we fulfilled our potential for this season and a behind the scenes doc might not present us to the world in the best light.

Personally I think us saying 'Yes I know we said you could film us but we didn't do as well as we thought so now we want to stop people seeing it' makes us look more pathetic.

I'm looking forward to it. I know the ending so can just enjoy the ride!

It’s really about promoting the stadium and the various facilities.

With Pochettino, Eriksen, Mourinho, and Covid it’s certainly going to be an intriguing watch for neutrals. We ended the season on a fairly upbeat note, all things considered, so I don’t think it will be as embarrassing as feared.

Releasing the documentary doesn’t make any difference to the football we play.

This is the worst time to be releasing a documentary. We've had a rubbish season, sacked a manager, lost cup games to teams in tiers below us etc etc. Are you going to be proud to have that record watched all over the world? The very thought of it makes me squirm with embarrassment.

This is the worst time to be releasing a documentary. We've had a rubbish season, sacked a manager, lost cup games to teams in tiers below us etc etc. Are you going to be proud to have that record watched all over the world? The very thought of it makes me squirm with embarrassment.
I think it will be fascinating. I’m not bothered what fans of other clubs think.

Back
Top Bottom