Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They seem to have a free run at him. Its very strange. I know the numbers are high but if there was a player worth pushing the boat out for in the whole of europe it is him.

I'm guessing he wants the EPL and Guardiola won't go there out of pride having been the one to sell him.... Financially that only leaves Utd or Chavs and given what they've already spent and what they still need to spend in other areas berhaps counts the racists out too.

That's why I said initial fee, innit?

Of course, but by the same token, I posted what I did becasue it's too significant an amount to gloss over. We're not talking he usual apps & sell on shit here.... It essentially doubles the price-tag.

The Sancho thing is super fucking annoying being that he wanted to come here, we wanted him, and we were selling City Kyle Walker at the time. All those factors and we still couldn't fucking sign him.

The Sancho thing is super fucking annoying being that he wanted to come here, we wanted him, and we were selling City Kyle Walker at the time. All those factors and we still couldn't fucking sign him.
It is, I was gutted at the time, however looking at how our youth was handled the last few years it's impossible to say whether Sancho would have progressed with us to the same extent as he has.

It's entirely possible he'd just now be finding his feet after a free transfer to the Portuguese League...

If sancho goes to United for £90 million, how much has Ole spent on transfers? Wan bissaka, Harry Maguire , Bruno Fernandez and James , I know they earn a lot but how can they spend this much while we are linked with bloody Troy Deeny?:levyeyes:

Total and utter cunt. What kind of teammate bails out on his teammates at the QF stage of the CL?
Chelsea fans won't give a fuck. I'd like to think we'd perceive it as a dick move if the shoe was on the other foot.

Plus... not gonna lie... it really bums me out that we didn't get to have our second leg against Leipzig delayed by the coronavirus lockdown. 1-0 down going into the away leg with a fully fit team and them without Werner.

It wouldn't be the drubbing we got in March, that's for fucking sure.

Chelsea fans won't give a fuck. I'd like to think we'd perceive it as a dick move if the shoe was on the other foot.

Plus... not gonna lie... it really bums me out that we didn't get to have our second leg against Leipzig delayed by the coronavirus lockdown. 1-0 down going into the away leg with a fully fit team and them without Werner.

I agree on all counts. It would be interesting to see how we would do in our second leg against RB Leipzig and then potentially in the QFs.

In reality, I think this is a down year for the EPL. We probably wouldn’t get very far. I wouldn’t be surprised if the EPL had zero teams in the QFs of the CL.

I think they should replay the whole round of second leg matches again. It’s utter nonsense that some clubs get a free hit at it again and others don’t.

Back
Top Bottom