Worst ELEVEN Ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paul Gascoigne

Forum Jester
Having read the individual pet hates of our fans, thought we could make an 11.

Some Possibilities

Gomes

Stalteri McAllister Nethercott Atouba

Jenkins Dozzell Samways Dominguez

Soldado Janssen

I'm sure there were worse

Having read the individual pet hates of our fans, thought we could make an 11.

Some Possibilities

Gomes

Stalteri McAllister Nethercott Atouba

Jenkins Dozzell Samways Dominguez

Soldado Janssen

I'm sure there were worse
Much much worse than Samways fella. He weren't great but contributed the odd lung bursting run. 3rd goal against the scum at Wembley in '91? Who the fuck are Jenkins and McAllister btw?!
And also the front 2?! Have you heard of Rasiak or Andy Booth?!
You ain't thought this through have you??

:sonhmm:

Much much worse than Samways fella. He weren't great but contributed the odd lung bursting run. 3rd goal against the scum at Wembley in '91? Who the fuck are Jenkins and McAllister btw?!
And also the front 2?! Have you heard of Rasiak or Andy Booth?!
You ain't thought this through have you??

:sonhmm:
We swopped John Robertson for David Jenkins from the Woolwich.
McAllister was a terrible CB or RB.

Rasiak and Booth weren't here for long enough to qualify.

Agree with McAllister, never rated him.

Gomes though, nowhere near our worst keeper even with his howlers. How about Barry Daines, or Bobby Mimms

Ian Walker

Aurier. Doherty. Nethercott. Tramazani

Fox. Samways Dozell. Dominguez

Postiga. Raziak
Very harsh on dominguez there I thought he was a very good little player Graham just wouldn't play attacking enough football to play Ginola and Dominguez together. Surely sinton or korsten are worse

From what I have personally seen (2001ish onwards) and can remember...
Vorm
Chimbonda (second spell) Thatcher Rocha Gilberto

Ghaly Zokora Brown

Rasiak Docherty Zamora

Bruh how you gonna do my boy Zokora like that? I quite liked the bloke, got stuck in and gave 100% and wasn't the worst ball player we had at the time. At least he brought something in a time where we didn't have a lot to like!

Back
Top Bottom