Worst ELEVEN Ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He had one game against Stoke where he was class, all flicks and tricks, and looked like a brazil international. Charlie Adam crocked him and he was never the same again

There was a game against Norwich where he was genuinely great. A proper box-to-box performance.

One of the weirdest fucking careers of any player. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some criminal underworld involvement.

There was a game against Norwich where he was genuinely great. A proper box-to-box performance.

One of the weirdest fucking careers of any player. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some criminal underworld involvement.
Think he was just a bit too soft for the Premier league. Guy has played for Barca and made a shitload of money in China so he must be happy. As you say, very peculiar all round

Think he was just a bit too soft for the Premier league. Guy has played for Barca and made a shitload of money in China so he must be happy. As you say, very peculiar all round

Wasn’t he also in the Polish 3rd division, or something equally poor?

Yep, very soft. Just a bit of a nothing player. How he ended up at Barca I’ll never know. It’s not as if he was any good for them either.

Based on his career trajectory he’ll probably end up running FIFA.

Rory Allen and Neale Fenn is probably the worst front 2 we have played in a match together. They made Lee Barnard look like 1997 Ronaldo.

And sacking Jol like a cunt halfway through a game

Scummy move of note
Awful period in the life of a Spurs fan,
Years of mediocrity, started to actually look like we could break into the top 4 then Levy decides he knows better.
I strongly believe one of the main reasons Keane and Berbatov couldn't wait to leave that summer was the loss of Jol and bringing that useless prat Ramos in.

Back
Top Bottom