Is it wrong to enjoy or even revel in Arsenals humiliation?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy has made no secret of top 4 being the priority over the years. He dressed down Jol when he said we would struggle to do better than 5th, was the beginning if the end for him. Its getting boring talking about Poch. He was sacked.
1 trophy under ENIC in 19? Years I think. They have failed massively on that front. Doesn't look like changing anytime soon. Especially with the season only just finishing.
How many have Woolwich won in that time? Time to let some other owners have a crack at it. These lot clearly aren't up to it.

1 trophy under ENIC in 19? Years I think. They have failed massively on that front. Doesn't look like changing anytime soon. Especially with the season only just finishing.
How many have Woolwich won in that time? Time to let some other owners have a crack at it. These lot clearly aren't up to it.
I knew you'd pipe up. Please explain to me why the man that put the cones out for guardiola can win a cup but your god poch could not tactically win when it mattered? How much money was needed for poch to not play vorm or son left wing back
Jesus look at that team today and they won and you think poch needed another 500 million from Enic to win a trophy

I knew you'd pipe up. Please explain to me why the man that put the cones out for guardiola can win a cup but your god poch could not tactically win when it mattered? How much money was needed for poch to not play vorm or son left wing back
Jesus look at that team today and they won and you think poch needed another 500 million from Enic to win a trophy
Huh? Poch was only here a few years. Many other managers failed under ENIC. Why do you always make it about poch's tenure.
Also if poch is as bad as you say then its another poor managerial appointment from levy & enic. You can keep blaming the managers especially poch. But the constant is enic & levy. & they pick these so called awful managers.
Fact is in nearly 20 years we have a league cup which is poor. Make it about 1 manager who was here for probably just a quarter of it all you like. The facts speak for themselves. 1 trophy in all these years. Your argument is crap.

Huh? Poch was only here a few years. Many other managers failed under ENIC. Why do you always make it about poch's tenure.
Also if poch is as bad as you say then its another poor managerial appointment from levy & enic. You can keep blaming the managers especially poch. But the constant is enic & levy. & they pick these so called awful managers.
Fact is in nearly 20 years we have a league cup which is poor. Make it about 1 manager who was here for probably just a quarter of it all you like. The facts speak for themselves. 1 trophy in all these years. Your argument is crap.
Poch was only here for a few years how long has arteta been there? Already proved that he is better then poch by you know what winning something

Are you admitting poch wasn't good enough? Because if you are then you are right it is on Enic but i know you think poch is a god

For me it aint just about 1 manager other managers have also made big tactical mistakes but to try to blame Enic for a lack of silverware with the teams we've had especially poch when David luiz just won the f.a cup is mental

Is poch not good enough as a top level manager?

They’re not in it to win titles, it’s about money and they’re winning at that.

We will see how Poch does with some crazy money, “apparently” Newcastle’s man if they get bought out...he will be well received in Newcastle for sure with his kind of football....But Christ another team with massive spending power is all this league fucking needs🤦🏻🤦🏻

We will see how Poch does with some crazy money, “apparently” Newcastle’s man if they get bought out...he will be well received in Newcastle for sure with his kind of football....But Christ another team with massive spending power is all this league fucking needs🤦🏻🤦🏻
Why does he need crazy money. Is that Woolwich team better then our team that lost the 2 f.a cup semis. He never learned and tactically was not good enough to get the job done

Lol stop it. Look at new stadium and real estate and marketing.
Yeah I'll look at son left wing back and vorm in goal aswell
Would you say thats an all time great Woolwich team that won today? Got to be ain't it we needed another 500 million to be able to beat man u or Chelsea who we'd just beat in our semi finals

Poch was only here for a few years how long has arteta been there? Already proved that he is better then poch by you know what winning something

Are you admitting poch wasn't good enough? Because if you are then you are right it is on Enic but i know you think poch is a god

For me it aint just about 1 manager other managers have also made big tactical mistakes but to try to blame Enic for a lack of silverware with the teams we've had especially poch when David luiz just won the f.a cup is mental

Is poch not good enough as a top level manager?
We will never agree. You have just blamed all the managers & will do so with jose too. I blame our owners. Fact is only 1 trophy under them. Make all the excuses you like. But there's no denying it. Can't be bothered to go around in circles with you when we both will never agree. No matter how many times you message me first again (notice how I never reply to one of your posts first. Its always you relying to 1 of my posts not aimed at you directly). So I am sorry but you won't change my mind on this one. Trophy wise Enic have been crap. & the facts tell you that without me & you having an opinion on it. By your logic if an owner chooses the rock to manage them & they get relegated. Then its all the managers fault.
Anyway. Let's agree to disagree. Goodnight

Fuck knows what an ex manager got to do with arteta winning an fa cup , we hired a manager
So hiring manager who parks the bus against the mighty Norwich city resulting in our exit from the fa cup and then leading us to our worst league finish in years is going to achieve what ?

Fuck knows what an ex manager got to do with arteta winning an fa cup , we hired a manager

So hiring manager who parks the bus against the mighty Norwich city resulting in our exit from the fa cup and then leading us to our worst league finish in years is going to achieve what ?
Your comparing mourinho in 1 fa cup game with a geezer who failed tactically everytime it mattered

Its poch's fault we couldn't beat norwich at home now.

Back
Top Bottom