FA Cup Final 2020 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can you say arteta is a better manager/coach and knock poch. Hard to argue with a stat like that but anyone in our supporter base that calls poch a David pleat should find someone else to support. Our issue is our past. There has never been a winning mentality. Maybe poch lacked that but he built a team capable but somehow one that could not get itself over the line. That was not his fault.

Apologies - Spurs under Pochettino wasn’t an longer version of the 87 pleat Spurs.

You’re right the issue is with supporters like me and not with a coach that cannot win a single trophy with one of the best sides in the league ( which he didn’t build) when mediocre lesser sides did/do.

It’s amazing how many apologists this guy still has.

Goons had the luck/refereeing decisions go their way simple as that they were both bang average teams slugging it out in a farce situation! Would we have taken a cup win as well......? of course we would we can’t be fussy but we just aint a team like we’re Tottenham we’ve to earn anything we get by hook or by crook and me personally wouldn’t have it any other way.....:coys:

EeWv4aqWAAUSbbg

Barring a miracle in the Champions League that would eclipse 2012, Chelsea will have finished this season trophyless and 4th in the table.

Chelsea managers have been sacked in the past for achieving more than that.

Is Lampard on borrowed time?

EDIT: Actually, I'm not even sure why I asked that because I don't really care.

Chelsea were hard done by the officials today but I can't lie but I'm surprised how their entire play fizzled out after the first 20 minutes. Anyways, Pulisic was the best player on the pitch and his injury was the ultimate suckerpunch. I think Pulisic will become a top 3 player in the league in few years time like KDB or Aguero. One thing I gotta say, I really rate Arteta, looks like a top manager in the making, something that can't be said about Solskjaer or Lampard. A real gem. I think we will have a lot more teams trying to yank off assistants of top managers, in the future.

Barring a miracle in the Champions League that would eclipse 2012, Chelsea will have finished this season trophyless and 4th in the table.

Chelsea managers have been sacked in the past for achieving more than that.

Is Lampard on borrowed time?

EDIT: Actually, I'm not even sure why I asked that because I don't really care.
Considering the squad he inherited and the transfer ban that was imposed upon him at the start of his reign I must reluctantly say that I think he's done a fantastic job at the club. To achieve a top four finish which guarantees CPL football and also reach the cup final is a credit to his managerial and motivational skills.
The real pressure will be on him next season now he can move freely within the transfer marketplace.

Aubameyang MADE the difference.

In any assessment of a player all I ever want to see is whether they do that in the moments that truly count.

To win anything you need high class consistency AND those players who stand like Gulliver amongst the Lilliputians when the water level rises.

Aubameyang MADE the difference.

In any assessment of a player all I ever want to see is whether they do that in the moments that truly count.

To win anything you need high class consistency AND those players who stand like Gulliver amongst the Lilliputians when the water level rises.
I just hope he realises how reliant that shit side is upon him being there and fucks off to play in a better squad. They would fold if he did.

Back
Top Bottom