Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bearing in mind Levy will have the power to veto anything damaging; apart from fan banter (which is ultimately harmless), how much harm can it honestly do?

....Everybody knows all the obvious negative plot points already which largely renders them moot.
Yeah, after seeing the Deli clip the other day I now think it'll just be a PR stunt with all the orrible bits left out.

Genuine question btw... It doesn't appeal to me (I suspect most reality TV to be heavily stage-managed anyway), but the prospect of it does seem to have some people shook.

Partly staged, heavily edited.

I knew an editor on Big Brother several years ago and they explained how they create the narrative. One person says something and footage of someone else rolling their eyes hours earlier gets added as a reaction shot.

The most interesting thing about the documentary will probably be the unsung heroes working behind the scenes. Groundskeepers, catering workers, and many others.

I knew an editor on Big Brother several years ago and they explained how they create the narrative. One person says something and footage of someone else rolling their eyes hours earlier gets added as a reaction shot.
May be they can stitch together 3-4 good passes from our Aurier

Bearing in mind Levy will have the power to veto anything damaging; apart from fan banter (which is ultimately harmless), how much harm can it honestly do?

....Everybody knows all the obvious negative plot points already which largely renders them moot.
The only thing that could happen that could harm us is a cancel culture slip up of something in the series that will be taken out of proportion and will cause a 'fake' outrage amongst football fans.

Also the thing some of our fans will DEFINITELY ABSOLUTELY HATE about it is the fact that it will only show the good side of Levy and will (my guess) feature him very prominently each episode. Que the "This is just propaganda for Daniel"

See, it's always been the smug gloating that's irked me...
Yes, there's an historic rivalry... I get thet, but their fans really ARE odious smug pieces of shit eating grinners... and nowadays, it seems they've ALL learnt to use the internet!!

Fucking fuckers the fucking lot of them!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY ARSEANAL?

The most interesting thing about the documentary will probably be the unsung heroes working behind the scenes. Groundskeepers, catering workers, and many others.
Same with wildlife documentary, filmer told me that what appears to be a continuous narrative is more often unconnected clips, casual viewers couldn't tell one cheetah from another.

Ironic film title because if they aren’t prepared to show all then they shouldn’t make it

Don’t want a promotional video showing a fake family vibe, I want to know what the fuck happened to this club

See, it's always been the smug gloating that's irked me...
Yes, there's an historic rivalry... I get thet, but their fans really ARE odious smug pieces of shit eating grinners... and nowadays, it seems they've ALL learnt to use the internet!!

Fucking fuckers the fucking lot of them!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY ARSEANAL?

Agree, but if the boot had been on the other foot, we'd have said similar to them. Rival banter - gotta accept it, try and ignore it, and move on.

Can't do fuck all about it so no point getting worked up about it :)

Christ, we live in their heads rent-free.

Of course, on a subconscious level, they know they've been awful this season and the FA Cup win was unbelievably jammy/papers over the cracks no end.

I wanted them to not be in the Europa League as it would have been funnier and they'd have less revenue, but fuck it - they might well end up being that bit more stretched and shitter domestically from it.

Ironic film title because if they aren’t prepared to show all then they shouldn’t make it

Don’t want a promotional video showing a fake family vibe, I want to know what the fuck happened to this club
If it makes you feel any better Sammy, I think Amazon have full creative control so can show us warts and all...

Then again, if it isn't set to Curb Your Enthusiasm music they've fucked up.

Christ, we live in their heads rent-free.

Of course, on a subconscious level, they know they've been awful this season and the FA Cup win was unbelievably jammy/papers over the cracks no end.

I wanted them to not be in the Europa League as it would have been funnier and they'd have less revenue, but fuck it - they might well end up being that bit more stretched and shitter domestically from it.
I think that's the crux of it...
Our CL run last season was jammy, and 'papered over the cracks' ...but we didn't get to win it, so it was no comfort whatsoever!

They coulda just REACHED the FA Cup Final to paper over any cracks... like WE did with the CL... they didn't have to go and fucking WIN the thing.... like WE DIDN'T!
We didn't even get the satisfaction of having a fucking TROPHY to put in front of the appalling cracks, they DO!

and THAT'S what's annoyed me most! Thanks again for listening....

Back
Top Bottom