Backing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele with 8 goals & 4 assists in 25 Prem games in a shocking season where everyone thinks he's shit, yet people want him gone, crazy stuff
I often feel there is reasons other than his ability that people dislike him.
Same as Lewis Hamilton. Absolutely irrational hatred for one of/the greatest F1 drivers in modern history.

I dont think we should sell him, but i can see why some do, stats dont always tell the whole story, you only have to watch a few games and see he slows down most attacks, and for a counter attacking team that is never going to work
Winks. You're talking about Winks. You have just described Winks.

Dele scores world class goals, wins games on his own, appeals to a huge market, is an England regular.

Not sure I want anyone to leave at this moment, as I am not confident that we would get the right replacements! We need lots of bodies for the horrendous fixture congestion we have to face at the beginning of the season. That's why I was surprised that Skippy was allowed to go on loan (although I understand it was necessary for his future development). I get why Serge is on the top of a lot of people's list, but having let KWP go, seems we need to hang onto him for a while longer.
This.

Players I would be happy to see leave,
Sissoko (sorry moose...but he has the touch of a rapist)
Fernandes (total waste of time and resources so far)
Aurier (reasons are obvious...hopefully)
Foyth (don’t mind this kid, but I think his time at the club has run its course)
Rose (cunt)
Lamela (I am 50/50 on him, I like his heart and fight, but skill levels and injuries make me think otherwise sometimes)
For me the other big question is Jose...I will admit to hating the tosser for years and years, and if I am being honest I am still not his biggest fan ...but he deserves a full season at minimum.

+1

Give Mou and Co. - including the players - a proper chance this coming season. Now we have Rocket Rocket with the lucky TFC flag we’re going after everything.

Up The Spurs.
Speak of the devil....I just got this email from the club....

Dear Rocket,

At our final five home matches of the season, the flag you sent us was one of over a hundred that helped make our players feel at home and meant that supporters were there with them in spirit for every minute of every game.

Since the final match against Leicester City, your flag has been safely stored at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but it will be back on display from Saturday for the behind closed doors visit of Ipswich Town in the first of our pre-season friendlies.

All flags will remain in position for future matches played behind closed doors matches.

Thank you for showing your support for the team and for displaying your colours at our matches.

If you have any questions regarding your flag, please email us at [email protected].

UTS!!

Dear Rocket,

At our final five home matches of the season, the flag you sent us was one of over a hundred that helped make our players feel at home and meant that supporters were there with them in spirit for every minute of every game.

Since the final match against Leicester City, your flag has been safely stored at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but it will be back on display from Saturday for the behind closed doors visit of Ipswich Town in the first of our pre-season friendlies.

All flags will remain in position for future matches played behind closed doors matches.

Thank you for showing your support for the team and for displaying your colours at our matches.

If you have any questions regarding your flag, please email us at [email protected].

UTS!!
Awesome!

Dear Rocket,

UTS!!
Is your real name Rocket?

I often feel there is reasons other than his ability that people dislike him.
Same as Lewis Hamilton. Absolutely irrational hatred for one of/the greatest F1 drivers in modern history.
I actually got nothing against Dele off the pitch, genuinely seems a decent young lad.
There goes your theory

Get rid of:

Dele (not sure he suits Jose's system)
Sissoko (I like him but he's not good enough)
Aurier (I don't understand how he became a professional football)
Foyth (not good enough)

Back
Top Bottom