Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn’t follow at Ndombele in France and care little because he’s shit now and can’t handle the PL
Ndomble had some excellent games /goals / assists for us before his injury was the best midfielder on the pitch in those

Gedson has done absolutely fuck all in a Spurs shirt

Ndomble had some excellent games /goals / assists for us before his injury was the best midfielder on the pitch in those

Gedson has done absolutely fuck all in a Spurs shirt
I think Ndombele had some good moments but never a good game.
Hard for Gedson to make an impact with 61 minutes spread over some 30 games

I’m just not having my period because a loanee who played 1 hour in 6 months isn’t Messi

Well but that's just the problem with your conflation of him with Ndombele. Ndombele is the largest financial investment the club have ever made in a player, and he has - for his age - a long history of performances oozing with class. Him not being able to get in the team is a shitshow and an ongoing financial problem.

I don't mean to be mean to the lad, but Gedson is nobody, who cares, he's not even our player. All the best to him at Vitoria Setubal in 2022.

Well but that's just the problem with your conflation of him with Ndombele. Ndombele is the largest financial investment the club have ever made in a player, and he has - for his age - a long history of performances oozing with class. Him not being able to get in the team is a shitshow and an ongoing financial problem.

I don't mean to be mean to the lad, but Gedson is nobody, who cares, he's not even our player. All the best to him at Vitoria Setubal in 2022.
They’re both shite
Ndombele being shite and 60M isn’t better it’s worse

Back
Top Bottom