Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
But now you have to remember that they are everything that’s wrong with modern football.

Are Bayern much better though?

I guess they don't buy everyone for ridiculous prices from every league and instead just bully the teams in their league, but I think they get a huge pass for some very questionable dealings they have in the Bundesliga.

Probably not to the level of PSG but they are not the plucky, "do it the right way" club that they are often portrayed as. They get a ton of help by being able to pick any German player they want in the Bundesliga and using there power to buy them on the cheap or get the player to force their way out/run out their contract.

Are Bayern much better though?

I guess they don't buy everyone for ridiculous prices from every league and instead just bully the teams in their league, but I think they get a huge pass for some very questionable dealings they have in the Bundesliga.

Probably not to the level of PSG but they are not the plucky, "do it the right way" club that they are often portrayed as. They get a ton of help by being able to pick any German player they want in the Bundesliga and using there power to buy them on the cheap or get the player to force their way out/run out their contract.
But they earned that by being the best team there for decades and decades. Like Real Madrid, united, juve, Barcelona. They spend money they actually make.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom