Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

no way is he going to be a permanent spurs player.. though he would justify his loan fee if he can hold the fort as a RWB in the event that there are no summer signings for that position.

That may just be Levy's plan in these testing times.. his appearance in that position may not be just a coincidence

Can't say he's done anything to convince me he's worth the money we're being asked for, if we make the move permanent. Then again, he's not really had a lot of playing time.

Can't say he's done anything to convince me he's worth the money we're being asked for, if we make the move permanent. Then again, he's not really had a lot of playing time.
No way do we pay what they are asking. Even in the limited time he has had, he hasn't shown enough.

I don't think anyone knows what his best position is. For 53M euro, we could buy Partey and have money left over.

Lol he cuts inside toward the area of the field he's more comfortable in literally every time he touches the ball.
For me, he looks totally at odds with what everyone else is doing. They don't know what he's going to do next and he doesn't read them or their movement. So many runs were made around him that could have been passed to or passed to a teammate now free to receive the ball because of the run took a player away/created space, only for him not to play the ball.

I just felt like bumping this thread because i want someone to explain what the fuck this lad is doing at the club?

Is on holiday here?
Head up his own arse, made a reputation, we offered him a 6 year deal on 150k per week in 2018 based on it, since then he has turned into a business man, fashion model (if you can call that fashion), international playboy, abandoned his international career, and he hasn't complained one single bit about any of it.....

He knows if he puts in a few performances around late 2022 through 2023 he will receive a lucrative move away and he will just be entering his prime at that point, and all of a sudden he “needs” CL football and all the rest of the usual bollocks, smart kid to be fair👌🏻

Head up his own arse, made a reputation, we offered him a 6 year deal on 150k per week in 2018 based on it, since then he has turned into a business man, fashion model (if you can call that fashion), international playboy, abandoned his international career, and he hasn't complained one single bit about any of it.....

He knows if he puts in a few performances around late 2022 through 2023 he will receive a lucrative move away and he will just be entering his prime at that point, and all of a sudden he “needs” CL football and all the rest of the usual bollocks, smart kid to be fair👌🏻
AdacBNp.gif

I just felt like bumping this thread because i want someone to explain what the fuck this lad is doing at the club?

Is on holiday here?

He was brought in to cover for the injury to Sissoko at the time. Lockdown saw that it wasn't needed but nobody knew it at the time.

Add to that it was a loan deal helping out a mate of Jose and it becomes a little clearer. That said he is just a kid so it is what it is. He could be a waste of time or he could be the next Sissoko. Nobody knows.

I'm sure you saw in the doco that Hitchen himself says it is impossible to plan for the January window. I mean, if I were him I'd be planning for every possible scenario for the next two January windows but what would I know. I'd be sacked if I had that attitude to my job.

I have a feeling that Hitchen was given an out by Jose and his mates and he took it. Almost certain Jose and Gedson have the same agent.

Gedson had been angling for a move to England for a while.

Back
Top Bottom