Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some people dont get it. The ones that do analysis mens football are shit at it
Alex Scott is fucking terrible
Yet theres bolockless lefties on here who are outraged at opinions that they dont agree with so they start spouting
Sexist, racist etc because they cant back up there arguments

You couldn’t be more wrong, this change was long overdue 2 years ago the plans were to scrap the show because it was stale and outdated.
There’s an online show Sky do with mainly podcasters and the odd ex player, that was the format to replace it. I’ve yet to come across a black woman occupying one those seats.
Nice try I know you’ve been desperately searching for an unnecessary bias spewing angle.
I agree it was stale . Nicholas and Thompson were horrendously biased and should have gone years ago . My issue is modern day box ticking . And if they replace them with a woman of 2 woman, that’s precisely what it is .
I would love to see sky do a public poll as to weather they want a woman analysing the men’s game . Guarantee it would be heavily against the idea . Sky like the bbc don’t have the balls to do it because they know the answer

Some people dont get it. The ones that do analysis mens football are shit at it
Alex Scott is fucking terrible
Yet theres bolockless lefties on here who are outraged at opinions that they dont agree with so they start spouting
Sexist, racist etc because they cant back up there arguments

bollockless* two Ls.. and why is it Gammons always accuse people of being lefties when they get called out for being stuck in the past? Really, what makes me a leftie? For not wanting to read posts that are misogynistic?

Justin, 40.. made reference to me choking on a male penis.. a family members penis to be precise.. to win an internet duel. Well done fella, well done!

Thoughts on LGBT community? please.. all ears now
Don’t give a shit if someone’s gay or not . Doesn’t bother me . Doesn’t affect my life in the slightest .
Isn’t it time for your little soy milk now . ? Or to go and find something to be offended by ?

bollockless* two Ls.. and why is it Gammons always accuse people of being lefties when they get called out for being stuck in the past? Really, what makes me a leftie? For not wanting to read posts that are misogynistic?
Just out interest soy boy , what name do you give to a black person with my opinion ?

Its cos there crap at it that's why ffs
What's a Gammon?
I bet you work for the bbc

Justin, I’m 9 years your junior. I’m not a boy and I don’t have a lactose issue so I can freely drink any milk I choose. Would you like to know anything else about my diet? I love a rare steak for starters.
You seem rather upset by being called a gammon.. my opening line. U ok hun?

I agree it was stale . Nicholas and Thompson were horrendously biased and should have gone years ago . My issue is modern day box ticking . And if they replace them with a woman of 2 woman, that’s precisely what it is .
I would love to see sky do a public poll as to weather they want a woman analysing the men’s game . Guarantee it would be heavily against the idea . Sky like the bbc don’t have the balls to do it because they know the answer
Ok I hear you, but then maybe someone will want of a poll if that analyst is a journalist, blogger, podcaster or ex player. Soccer Saturday, Soccer AM and Sunday Supplement are either drastically revamped or binned. Since that initial intake that’s been around way too long, the recruitment process for on screen talent is very competitive and extremely stringent, the old ex pro or school tie journalist couldn’t just rock up to guaranteed spot.
Anyone be it man woman or other would be the best of a wide field

No sorry I’m an engineer and I’m just about to get in my car for my commute home. Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory singalong for me
Funny that it’s just gone to number 1 on iTunes . That should enrage you libtards .
so anyway for the 3rd time ..What would you call a black person with my opinion ? . [RATING][/RATING]

Back
Top Bottom