Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nicholas and Thompson were to biased . Le Tissier was excellent though.

we all know what this is all about , nothing to do with freshening things up . It’s 3 white males, Which isn’t allowed anymore is it . It’s all box ticking
Guaranteed the replacements will be a woman , probably a black woman . Wouldn’t surprise me if they stick a transgender in their aswell .
I haven’t watched sky in over a year. Never will I pay for it again . I stream it . I don’t want to hear a fucking woman analyse men’s football .
For football I sign upto bein sports . 7 quid a month, Shows every game . Thankfully it hasn’t gone all woke and pc .
Mad times we live in .

Ah your true feelings coming to the fore again.

Called anyone else a 'black bastard' on this forum again recently?

Do you need your yearly refresher training from that anti- racism course your work made you go on?

Don't engage with the racist right wing prick, he's really not worth your time.

As for this news, very welcome but they've got to get rid of Merson as well. The guys a complete wanker....just like Justin!

:pochsmirk:

Oh I’ve seen this cunt muddy up a few threads and clearly a fossil. Very witty on his replies though! What a comedian

Some people dont get it. The ones that do analysis mens football are shit at it
Alex Scott is fucking terrible
Yet theres bolockless lefties on here who are outraged at opinions that they dont agree with so they start spouting
Sexist, racist etc because they cant back up there arguments

Could you at least learn to spell before going on a Justin-esque rant.

Cheers.

I wonder which one is being questioned the most...
:sonhmm:

Y'know, I'd actually contest TAA the most of out of any of those. I know Young Player of the Season has an eligibility only on age alone, but for me Alexander-Arnold has been around and ay a high level a little longer than the spirit of the award should be for...

Fuck, give it to Greenwood or something.

Oh I’ve seen this cunt muddy up a few threads and clearly a fossil. Very witty on his replies though! What a comedian
4th time . I’m a gammon for my belief we shouldn’t have a woman pundit ...... many black people have exactly the same opinion as me ..........so what would your word be for them ?

Nicholas and Thompson were to biased . Le Tissier was excellent though.

we all know what this is all about , nothing to do with freshening things up . It’s 3 white males, Which isn’t allowed anymore is it . It’s all box ticking
Guaranteed the replacements will be a woman , probably a black woman . Wouldn’t surprise me if they stick a transgender in their aswell .
I haven’t watched sky in over a year. Never will I pay for it again . I stream it . I don’t want to hear a fucking woman analyse men’s football .
For football I sign upto bein sports . 7 quid a month, Shows every game . Thankfully it hasn’t gone all woke and pc .
Mad times we live in .
I agree with the first part, at least. I think this is shameful opportunism to shitcan Le Tissier because he's not been towing the party line. The other two are shit and won't be missed.

We'll have to reserve judgement before we see who gets brought in. Unfortunately if they do go down the tickbox route (highly likely at this point) then please god let it be competent pundits. No Sol Campbell please.

Ah your true feelings coming to the fore again.

Called anyone else a 'black bastard' on this forum again recently?

Do you need your yearly refresher training from that anti- racism course your work made you go on?
Nothing against her colour , I’m making the point that it’s a box tick...it’s not a racist comment , it’s an observation and prediction based on the woke , box ticking , cancel culture we live in.
I don’t need to attend again or refresh , I’m rehabilitated .... am I not allowed to even mention the colour black again ?

Ah you’ve got a yellow card! Won’t be long til the bin! Now I’ve never ever so much as had more than one X rating on my post.. but if I was continually voted and disagreed with.. I’d probably take the hint. You know? Fuck off?

Whatever name is followed by is a misogynistic cunt
Yeah yeah yeah...a white bloke trying to insult another white bloke for being white.... but has no name for a black person who has the same opinion..😂😂........really can’t make this shit up... these are mad times ..

😂... yellow card for not being a woke little libtard.... being a sheeple .....
im not on here to popular you little woke wankstain .
Is it important for you to popular on here then ? 😂....it is isn’t it ?....... you’ve got no real mates.... oh my days ..... this is to much... night all....

Justin, I hardly post that frequently. Would you like me to expand on my social lifestyle? The quantity of companions I have in existence?

Ah you’ve got a yellow card! Won’t be long til the bin! Now I’ve never ever so much as had more than one X rating on my post.. but if I was continually voted and disagreed with.. I’d probably take the hint. You know? Fuck off?
To be honest - you're both being bleeding cringe worthy in what is supposed to be the media bias thread.

:dembelewtf:

😂... yellow card for not being a woke little libtard.... being a sheeple .....
im not on here to popular you little woke wankstain .
Is it important for you to popular on here then ? 😂....it is isn’t it ?....... you’ve got no real mates.... oh my days ..... this is to much... night all....
Fancy a cunt-off cunt I'm properly in the mood. Cocksnot

Back
Top Bottom