Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so dele got a ban for his video he sent , but son head can get found guilty of assaulting coppers but gets if Scott free? : ostrich:

Dier got four games for offering out a “fan”.

Rio got like an 8 month ban for “forgetting” his drug test.

Don’t forget there was allegedly an england player from around 15 years ago that was banned for *something* and we never even found out who it was or what they did.

If his appeal fails, he should be banned for a lot longer than 4 games.

Dier got four games for offering out a “fan”.

Rio got like an 8 month ban for “forgetting” his drug test.

Don’t forget there was allegedly an england player from around 15 years ago that was banned for *something* and we never even found out who it was or what they did.

If his appeal fails, he should be banned for a lot longer than 4 games.
I didn’t mention Dier as this was at a football game so even though excessive can see why the FA got involved , maybe it’s a good thing if he doesn’t get a ban as it will hinder there chances of top 4! :mourlmao:

I didn’t mention Dier as this was at a football game so even though excessive can see why the FA got involved , maybe it’s a good thing if he doesn’t get a ban as it will hinder there chances of top 4! :mourlmao:

Still the best they have.....

Slab-headed oaf is still bringing the league, club & international association he represents into disrepute.

....How can you give Dele a vague, sketchy ban for an undefined social media-based offence but not Macguire?

Been thinking; can anyone remember how/if Gerrard was punnished when he beat that DJ up for not playing Phil Collins (LOL) when he was pissed?

I believe the lad. It's a very plausible story. Especially this bit :
Two men approached Daisy and asked her where she was from before Fern saw "my little sister's eyes rolling to the back of her head. She ran over, she was fainting, in an out of consciousness." They told the driver to take them back to the villa and planned to go to the hospital, but Daisy recovered "pretty quickly".

So let's recap : Your sister has been 'injected' by two strangers and she keeps fainting. You get her on a minibus and tell the driver to go to the hospital immediately go back to the villa and then we'll go to the hospital later. Luckily though Daisy had a sudden and total recovery.

All seems logical to me. :roflmao:

No point in me stating how/who/what, wasn't there didn't see/hear shit. But given the accusations, the charges and the fact he HAS been found guilty I was quite stunned to find how Dan Roan started his interview with "Harry, good to see you. Thanks for your time. How have you been these last few days, How are you? How tuff has it been?

Which sets up the entire interview of McGuire's defence. This isn't an interview by an investigative journalist, it's McGuire's PR machine. This is the type of "interview" given to a victim of wrongdoing, someone who's served time in jail for a crime they didn't commit.

Obviously, if he's been setup then I hope those responsible pay a price and good luck to him.

Last edited:

I believe the lad. It's a very plausible story. Especially this bit :
Two men approached Daisy and asked her where she was from before Fern saw "my little sister's eyes rolling to the back of her head. She ran over, she was fainting, in an out of consciousness." They told the driver to take them back to the villa and planned to go to the hospital, but Daisy recovered "pretty quickly".

So let's recap : Your sister has been 'injected' by two strangers and she keeps fainting. You get her on a minibus and tell the driver to go to the hospital immediately go back to the villa and then we'll go to the hospital later. Luckily though Daisy had a sudden and total recovery.

All seems logical to me. :roflmao:
The bit in the ‘kidnapped’ version when he’s clearly thinking he’s being abducted for ransom, together with the invisible needles and bruises: all smacks of someone not really thinking clearly, maybe a little paranoid and - dare I say it - not fully, um...’grounded’? I’m assuming they drug-tested him?
Whatever, was certainly not a nice trip for him (sorry)

No point in me stating how/who/what, wasn't there didn't see/hear shit. But given the accusations, the charges and the fact he HAS been found guilty I was quite stunned to find how Dan Roan started his interview with "Harry, good to see you. Thanks for your time. How have you been these last few days, How are you? How tuff has it been?

Which sets up the entire interview of McGuire's defence. This isn't an interview by an investigative journalist, it's McGuire's PR machine. This is the type of "interview" given to a victim of wrongdoing, someone who's served time in jail for a crime they didn't commit.

Obviously, if he's been setup then I hope those responsible pay a price and good luck to him.

Roan was on bbc news this morning, he's basically been flown to some resort hotel in Europe where Maguire is hiding out (that the bbc have agreed not to identify) - its a complete United PR stitch up

Back
Top Bottom