Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Off?
Its direct quotes from the dictionary.

Again, you’re so wrapped up in what you seem to consider intelligence, that you’ve fallen off course and are talking about two different things.
Very embarrassing, faux intellect.

Here let me explain.

Your assumption had zero to do with the word parse, or my reply to that.
You’re assumption was that:
“It's unsurprising that people around you don't use words that refer to understanding and insight“.

Just before saying:

“Unlike you, I don't presume to know things about people I've never met, or "speak" for people that I don't know.“

So yet again, you are trying to be particular but lack the thoroughness to keep track of both what you’ve said, and what I’m pulling you up on.
The Count of Wastemanwich: I am a colossal fuckwit and everyone around me is as well.
Me: Yes, that’s unsurprising.

That’s an example of an inference, not an assumption.

The Count of Wastemanwich: I am a colossal fuckwit and everyone around me is as well.
Me: Yes, that’s unsurprising.

That’s an example of an inference, not an assumption.
Jesus H Christ - you certainly know how to have a crack at being the biggest bell end posting on this forum, don't you?

You're the winner, your work here is done
Just fuck off.

Jesus H Christ - you certainly know how to have a crack at being the biggest bell end posting on this forum, don't you?

You're the winner, your work here is done
Just fuck off.
3mid7PO.gif

Back
Top Bottom