Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched the first episode of All of Nothing last night. In the scene when Jose is talking about his choices for and announcing the first starting 11, Rose instantly had a bewildered and kind of pissed off face. It looks like he was out of the system and it was mutual that it was over from that moment.

Getting rid of him seems to have gone pretty quiet. I suspect nobody can afford his wages because he'd be useful for any number of bottom half teams.
He seems adamant that he's going to see out his contract and have full control over the rest of his career. Honestly can't see him move this window, unless we loan him to save some wages and get him out of the building.

'Other people have been s*** in training, s*** in games, but are in the squad every game,' he adds. 'It's not fair. It's facts. The whole changing room know it's facts. Not fair.'

I respect Rose´s History, but I want him as far away from us as possible.

Other people have been s*** in training, s*** in games, but are in the squad every game,' he adds. 'It's not fair. It's facts. The whole changing room know it's facts. Not fair.'
He’s a knob but he’s got a point here.
The only thing he doesn’t seem to get though is that he was shit in games and still getting picked every week ahead of Davies, but he didn’t mind that.

'Other people have been s*** in training, s*** in games, but are in the squad every game,' he adds. 'It's not fair. It's facts. The whole changing room know it's facts. Not fair.'

I respect Rose´s History, but I want him as far away from us as possible.

Tbf he has a point - Winks and Sissoko being prime examples of this

Tbf he has a point - Winks and Sissoko being prime examples of this

But he’s always had a huge chip on his shoulder so instead of being a professional and getting on with it he disrupted and destabilised the club behind the scenes by making up problems at the club to his mate at the sun. In retrospect it is pretty fucking stupid of him saying there was unhappiness behind the scenes with Mourinho, with a camera crew around, which will probably disprove his nonsense. But again, he’s never been the sharpest either.

What’s funny is, that like Eriksen, the clubs they think they want to play for aren’t interested in them. It’s quite telling.
Yes fully agree Rose was never any more than a decent 6 out of 10 man.
He had a few very good games but did not have a football brain and could not sense danger and for the last 2 years has been very poor when he has played.

He never recovered from the jealousy of Walkers move.
He certainly saw that and thought “me next”. It was clear from a previous interview that he was wanting a Man Utd etc offer to come in. It’s all a shame because he’s been a decent servant but is another who will leave a slight bitter and meh feeling with fans.

Back
Top Bottom