Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still the best they have.....

Slab-headed oaf is still bringing the league, club & international association he represents into disrepute.

....How can you give Dele a vague, sketchy ban for an undefined social media-based offence but not Macguire?

Been thinking; can anyone remember how/if Gerrard was punnished when he beat that DJ up for not playing Phil Collins (LOL) when he was pissed?
I thought it was that song Yellow by that crap band

A nice problem to have maybe, but this is going to be a huge headache for OGS next season. You simply cannot please both. Personally I think it's the death knell for DeGea.

That doesn’t appear to answer my question. Close thread.
Your question doesn't belong here. Once again read the fucking title Come Here To Laugh At United.
I suggest you start one entitled Come Here NOT To Laugh At United but I would also suggest you go and find somewhere else to put it other than a Tottenham Hotspur forum.
Close discussion, now fuck off.

Just found this from a few days back (Yes, it's the Sun) but it seems to blow Harry's version of events into very tiny bits

Nice picture of him doing shots.... Like people do shots in the spirit of "just a couple of drinks that day"; proceeding to "stay in control".

Also:

"I thought we were getting kidnapped.".... In another statement he said he thought they were on their way to a hospital.....

Still think he'll get off virtually scott free one way or another, mind.

Personally I'd rather publicly announce that I was on some sort of offenders list than declare myself to be Captain of Man Utd.

Could be worse... Imagine declaring himself scouse.... They'd still be kicking him now!!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom