Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think I could talk to my Boss the way Rose did to Jose.. so what's the difference? I'm fairly good at my job but I don't think my boss would like me slagging off colleages.

He was out of line and clearly a bad egg in the dressing room. Thanks for the memories but yeh cya

He walked into that meeting with an 'attitude'. He implied that Jose was regularly picking players who were "shit in training" and "shit in matches". The manager tried to be reasonable by replying with "That's your perception" and Rose responded with "No they are facts" and then used his ace card of saying he then wanted to see Daniel. Talk about how not to approach your boss and then threaten to go above his head.

I also noticed in the beginning Jose explained to him that he didn't play well against Liverpool and Rose then said "Yeah I admit I was shit against them". Mourinho immediately responded and said "Not shit, I said you didn't play well". It was as if Rose wanted to be able to say that "The manager said I was shit" when those were definitely not the words he used.

He's left himself little room for manouevering and done nothing to earn any respect from his team mates or superiors now they've all seen that little temper tantrum. Time to say goodbye.

Spurs fans want cunts in the team but can't handle it when a player points out that other players have been shit in training and matches. It's called seeing it with your eyes and calling it with your mouth.

You don't develop as much as he did and become a favourite of a manager who works his players hard if you don't know how to train hard so I'm inclined to believe him.

Jose says the most important things include "courage, honesty & family". I think telling your boss that the team/defence is doing shit in matches, players are training shit and that he hasn't had chances is all of that.

I think it went down like this.

Levy hates Rose because of how real he keeps it

Levy told Jose when he signed to push Rose out

Jose intelligently barely plays Rose, then gives a rusty Rose a chance against leaders Liverpool. Rose doesn't have a great game- justification to sideline him more.

We should never have been chucking CBs and right footed players there when he was fit.
As if we didn't have enough centre backs on the pitch when we played 5 at the back with 2 DMs against relegation crap ffs.

He's made some silly moves but overall Rose is on the right side of history. You tribal lot are not I promise you.

He walked into that meeting with an 'attitude'. He implied that Jose was regularly picking players who were "shit in training" and "shit in matches". The manager tried to be reasonable by replying with "That's your perception" and Rose responded with "No they are facts" and then used his ace card of saying he then wanted to see Daniel. Talk about how not to approach your boss and then threaten to go above his head.

I also noticed in the beginning Jose explained to him that he didn't play well against Liverpool and Rose then said "Yeah I admit I was shit against them". Mourinho immediately responded and said "Not shit, I said you didn't play well". It was as if Rose wanted to be able to say that "The manager said I was shit" when those were definitely not the words he used.

He's left himself little room for manouevering and done nothing to earn any respect from his team mates or superiors now they've all seen that little temper tantrum. Time to say goodbye.
Mate it's a doc based on a season we all saw.
It was NOT Rose's perception lmao.
Those were facts.

If Jose wants to keep playing favourites then what else can Rose do? He has to go to slaphead (which is want the bald cunt wants). He knows Jose is trying to push him out.

I guarantee you that Rose has more respect from the team than our shit players 100%. Players like Kane will respect warriors over dead weight any day.

Spurs fans want cunts in the team but can't handle it when a player points out that other players have been shit in training and matches. It's called seeing it with your eyes and calling it with your mouth.

You don't develop as much as he did and become a favourite of a manager who works his players hard if you don't know how to train hard so I'm inclined to believe him.

Jose says the most important things include "courage, honesty & family". I think telling your boss that the team/defence is doing shit in matches, players are training shit and that he hasn't had chances is all of that.

Jose intelligently barely plays Rose, then gives a rusty Rose a chance against leaders Liverpool. Rose doesn't have a great game- justification to sideline him more.

We should never have been chucking CBs and right footed players there when he was fit.
As if we didn't have enough centre backs on the pitch when we played 5 at the back with 2 DMs against relegation crap ffs.

He's made some silly moves but overall Rose is on the right side of history. You tribal lot are not I promise you.

Rose has been very shit for many years now.

Ben Davies is a better fit for Mourinho's lopsided fullback system ergo, he plays more.

As Mourinho said, Tanganga is less prone to brain farts and as such even a right-footed academy centre back gets ahead of Rose at left back.

Rose is not honest, or an intelligent cunt. He's a depressive bipolar with delusions of grandeur with a very high opinion of himself and is still bitter that he's not in Kyle Walker's shoes and that Spurs fans weren't over the moon when he got offered a new deal way back.

The sooner he is out of the club, the better.

That being said, I do worry for him - I don't think retirement will be kind to him.

Mate it's a doc based on a season we all saw.
It was NOT Rose's perception lmao.
Those were facts.

If Jose wants to keep playing favourites then what else can Rose do? He has to go to slaphead (which is want the bald cunt wants). He knows Jose is trying to push him out.

I guarantee you that Rose has more respect from the team than our shit players 100%. Players like Kane will respect warriors over dead weight any day.
He is in a club that has Mourinho as manager and Levy as Chairman, how could he possibly imagine that the tail would be able to wag the dog ??. Going into the office with that attitude wasn't brave or warrior like, it was suicidal. He may possibly earn Kane's respect, but he'll never earn a decent wage packet or hold down a job if he keeps talking to his bosses like that. Fact.

Danny Rose worst enemy is Danny Rose.....Danny developed a serious bad attitude the moment Walker left...
When things were going great Danny Rose never opened his mouth, but when the cracks appeared that certainly wasn’t the time to go shouting your mouth off to the press about googling players to find out who they are....Even Roy Keane, arguably the most important player at United found that out the hard way....you criticise your club, you criticise your fellow players in public it never ends well no matter how good you think you are....

A bright future waiting for him at Cagliari:

Rose has been very shit for many years now.

Ben Davies is a better fit for Mourinho's lopsided fullback system ergo, he plays more.

As Mourinho said, Tanganga is less prone to brain farts and as such even a right-footed academy centre back gets ahead of Rose at left back.

Rose is not honest, or an intelligent cunt. He's a depressive bipolar with delusions of grandeur with a very high opinion of himself and is still bitter that he's not in Kyle Walker's shoes and that Spurs fans weren't over the moon when he got offered a new deal way back.

The sooner he is out of the club, the better.

That being said, I do worry for him - I don't think retirement will be kind to him.
Davies isn't good enough. Lopsided LB/CB or not.

Rose is unlikely to get near his peak. But could still get to a level well ahead of fuckin Ben Davies.

Reasons for playing CBs there are shit. If we'd seen Rose get a run og games and be consistently shit fair enough. Not judging him on games played when rusty and hardly playing.

He'll do better than most footballers after retirement as he knows there's more to life football. He knows it better than most fans do too it seems.

He is in a club that has Mourinho as manager and Levy as Chairman, how could he possibly imagine that the tail would be able to wag the dog ??. Going into the office with that attitude wasn't brave or warrior like, it was suicidal. He may possibly earn Kane's respect, but he'll never earn a decent wage packet or hold down a job if he keeps talking to his bosses like that. Fact.
He's pissed off cos he wasn't getting a fair chance. He was saying if he's not getting that chance he wants to go somewhere he can play.
I don't want him to lose the attitude and be like "please Mr Jose it's been my dream to work with you" fuck all of that bollocks.

Clueless - so Rose is more important than the Manager and the Chairman and we should all respect that? Why do you bother to write such utter nonsense? Back in the bin you go .....

A bright future waiting for him at Cagliari:

He's gone from needing to google our new signings to needing to google his new club

Back
Top Bottom