Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs fans want cunts in the team but can't handle it when a player points out that other players have been shit in training and matches. It's called seeing it with your eyes and calling it with your mouth.

You don't develop as much as he did and become a favourite of a manager who works his players hard if you don't know how to train hard so I'm inclined to believe him.

Jose says the most important things include "courage, honesty & family". I think telling your boss that the team/defence is doing shit in matches, players are training shit and that he hasn't had chances is all of that.

I think it went down like this.

Levy hates Rose because of how real he keeps it

Levy told Jose when he signed to push Rose out

Jose intelligently barely plays Rose, then gives a rusty Rose a chance against leaders Liverpool. Rose doesn't have a great game- justification to sideline him more.

We should never have been chucking CBs and right footed players there when he was fit.
As if we didn't have enough centre backs on the pitch when we played 5 at the back with 2 DMs against relegation crap ffs.

He's made some silly moves but overall Rose is on the right side of history. You tribal lot are not I promise you.
If he had said it to another player face to face fair enough, but he said it to the Manager.
Plus just saying this player or that player is "shit" is saying nothing. That's the kind of thing we do on here, not in a professional outfit.

If he had said it to another player face to face fair enough, but he said it to the Manager.
Plus just saying this player or that player is "shit" is saying nothing. That's the kind of thing we do on here, not in a professional outfit.
I'd bet he'd have been happy to name names and give specific examples.
It's called accountability.
He also confidently said the whole team knows.
If any work project if someone isn't pulling their weight or good enough you'd take it higher up.

I'd bet he'd have been happy to name names and give specific examples.
It's called accountability.
He also confidently said the whole team knows.
If any work project if someone isn't pulling their weight or good enough you'd take it higher up.
Well he didn't do it on screen. He congratulated Tanganga on his performance against Liverpool then cunted him off to the cameras behind his back.

Nope, I'd have the balls to tell the person to their face that they needed to step up to the mark because they were letting the rest of the team down rather than go running behind their backs to the management. It's what grown ups do.
And once that avenue is exhausted then in the real world you take it higher up

It was the next game, when Rose was dropped.
Rose said to the camera "when a right footed centre back gets picked in your spot it's a slap in the face" ... yeah Danny, you might want to think about how that happened.
We're going in circles

Fact is our defence was very shit last season and Rose should have had more of a chance. You just keep pointing to rusty games as proof as to why he didn't play which is silly. It's proof of why he needed more games. Would not have been prime Rose but certainly better than what we have. He had some good games in our CL run the year before.

We're going in circles

Fact is our defence was very shit last season and Rose should have had more of a chance. You just keep pointing to rusty games as proof as to why he didn't play which is silly. It's proof of why he needed more games. Would not have been prime Rose but certainly better than what we have. He had some good games in our CL run the year before.
Yeah, like the Bayern 7-2 catastrophe. He was ace that day.

Back
Top Bottom