Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A nice problem to have maybe, but this is going to be a huge headache for OGS next season. You simply cannot please both. Personally I think it's the death knell for DeGea.

De Gea will be nearly impossible to off load given his wages.

Wonder where they got their inspiration from ?

hms_kildangan_iwm_q_043387.jpg

Fires have destroyed Greece's largest migrant camp - an overcrowded facility on the island of Lesbos - leaving nearly 13,000 people without shelter.

You don't think Harry Maguire ??????? Nah he wouldn't, would he ?

I find it absolutely shocking he kept the captaincy - what a cuck Ole is

What a great example to young fans growing up - it’s ok to beat up people drunk and then tried to bribe the police and cover it up

OGS is an absolute fucking fraud. His team keep outperforming at just the right time for him not to get sacked. The longer he stays at United the better it is for everyone else.

From BBC Live Text:

" As a life long utd fan, they are now dead to me. I will bury them, mourn and move on. I can no longer accept continued disappointment in my life. Ole can stay and go down with the ship for all i care. "

"Lifelong" since about 1993 I'd think. (Although that is 27 years ago now, fuck...)

Back
Top Bottom